Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda you lied to us in fack*ing manga itself. Why you even introduced Kaido as WSC, in 1V1 his undefeated, his unkillable and now Wh camander is defeating him... fack this is BS, how can I even watch the series when author can twist enithing in way he wants breaking the rules that he himself created. Guys this is not about Oden vs Kaido this is about One Piece do you even realize that WS titles mean nathing (Zoro/Mihawk fan boys you should be worried because the only thing Mihawk has is his title, I guess the WSS was defeated by Shanks after this) this is the last Nile on One Piece's coffin.
"people say 1 on 1 always bet on Kaido"

must be the same people that think Luffy is a giant. :madmonk:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yep time for Hybrid King vs Base Kaido later

Big Mom might actually not the only Yonko that King can sly
Really, this is a great chapter for King. Let's review what happened.

Oden was able to fight and push Kaido back in a prolonged battle.
Kaido still managed to escape Oden's onslaught and grab a hostage.

Currently, Kaido and Big Mom fought for days as equals.
The same Big Mom that King in his weakest form soloed.

If anything, this proves that King is like Zoro, and his captain is still trying to catch up power wise.

Fuck all yall for downplaying Oden acting like he wasn't even comparable to rayleigh when mofo could be even stronger tbh
:kayneshrug:
Also roger/whitebeard still a level of their own

Tho tbf if kaido wasn't in his hybrid form (which he probably wasn't) it hypes both oden and kaido a lot more at the same time. Just to be able to beat base kaido is extremely impressive tbh
Still tho hybrid lucci > base lucci just like how every zoan works

Prime Kaido....

What are you talking about? Prime Kaido is the one in the present. Oden was probably Whitebeard’s strongest commander - of course he can put up a fight against a younger Kaido.
But for this toxic fandom, Oda ruins everything all the time. Just drop the manga.

No he didn't he told you that Kaido is believed by the people to be strongest people think that you should bet on him he never stated that as a manga fact
No, he introduced him as WSC in a panel as with Mihawk and it also said that Marians couldn't kill, that no one could kill him to the point that he developed a hobbe of Killing himself if that isn't a confirmation than I don't know what is.

J

Jo_Ndule

@Bogard

You know that Oden was onky shocked at WB and Roger haki right?

Also Didn't WB hype Young Oden and both clashed equally ?
Roger haki name attack didnt K.O Oden.

All we can say is that Young Kaido has enough AP above wb/roger despite not having adcoa .
The dude is able to K.O oden with a clean hit Oden a natural freak.
Enraged WB couldnt K.O Akainu with that first sneak attack;
Curent Kaido AP>Young Kaido>prime WB/Roger>old wb AP

If this battle was just Base Young Kaido no koka/hybrid versus Oden
Then it doesn't really dehype Kaido

I still don't like how Oda used cheapshot stuff
We already had MF with cheapshots Ws

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Really, this is a great chapter for King. Let's review what happened.

Oden was able to fight and push Kaido back in a prolonged battle.
Kaido still managed to escape Oden's onslaught and grab a hostage.

Currently, Kaido and Big Mom fought for days as equals.
The same Big Mom that King in his weakest form soloed.

If anything, this proves that King is like Zoro, and his captain is still trying to catch up power wise.
i need to apologize to the community.... tac seems to have a serious drug problem here.

Prime Kaido....

What are you talking about? Prime Kaido is the one in the present. Oden was probably Whitebeard’s strongest commander - of course he can put up a fight against a younger Kaido.
But for this toxic fandom, Oda ruins everything all the time. Just drop the manga.
Most ppl are trolling tbh.

Once the detailed spoilers drop then you must worry about the ppl here.

Status
Not open for further replies.