Powers & Abilities CoC has been badly handled by Oda

People will disagree since a shit ton of them are Oda sexuals and will overhype him to satisfy their own agenda. The overprotective community always creates narration that tries to put their writer in a good light. A prime example would be references made by Oda over the chapters.

Let's say chapter 200 Brian starts some topic but it's left open.

Then chapter 400 same Brian starts talking about the same topic but this time it's expanded a bit more and makes some sense and it directly references another chapter let's say chapter 300 or some shit.

Oda literally thinks of it as "might be a nice reference". Just a one fucking panel/sentence.

Community: OH MY GOD LOOK HOW HE CONNECTED THEM DOTS, MASTERPIECE UNPARALLELED UNDER ALL HEAVENS, GOAT WRITER. I won't lie I also fell for some stuff like that in the past whether it be Ashura or some plots in other manga. But luckily I wake up in time.

People genuinely think mangakas really spend years of their life planning to do a reference to one chapter about XXX chapters later. He just sees that I might be a nice reference for some loyal fans and drops it there.

He was never a "GOAT" writer. He was just good and it was pre-timeskip. Right now he is no better than Mashima with his nakama shit or Kishimoto and Kubo ruining the endings of their series but this community won't admit something is wrong and they will try to flip everything to a positive note. I'm a hater of this story for a long time so most likely 99/100 times people will think "phew he hates everything". I wouldn't say so, more like y'all blind mofos not open to criticism and spreading ur legs for every bullshit put on the paper.
Replied to the cursed version of my reply with a bunch of typos,:cheers:nice.

It's hilarious how some of you desperately cling to this. Oda has showed CoC outbursts in a 1 v. 1 clash. Nothing to do with KOing fodders.

CoC can be put behind attacks, coating or not. CoA, CoA, CoC are just a manifestion of your will. CoC users can clearly mix in CoA + CoC even without coating. "Coating" is just the next step over. It's like comparing CoA hardening to CoA coating.

I never said he hasnt shown this in clashes
dont waste my time pls.

What I see in this forum with its comments is just people complaining that oda hasn't explained CoC coating yet but that how do people oda isn't goner explained it and how do they know oda the way oda will explained it?

I also think haki is simple power system, we were told the basics from Rayleigh.
  • CoA: is armour that protects you but also makes your attack more effective.
  • CoO: extrasensory ability that sence people around you and predict people movements.
  • CoC: exert their own willpower over others.
And then wehave been shown more advanced way of using them and see the future, coating your body with a force field and then using that force to penatrate to do internal damage and now we have CoC coating that hasn't been fully explained yet what exactly it does but Im goner wait and see.

The reason i wrote this basic info sometimes I think people see something that is not there and making something simple complicated haki isn't nen it's close to dragon balls ki but has more stuff to it.

I never said he hasnt shown this in clashes
dont waste my time pls.
No you implied CoC is useless in combat unless you use CoC coating which is blatantly false. CoC coating is just an advanced application of it, which as Luffy put it "allows to go through tough scales".

Haki is just willpower, and CoC users have the strongest will. When it's being released in a 1 v. 1 clash there's much potency to your attacks than a regular CoA clash.

This

is just an advanced version of this

No you implied CoC is useless in combat unless you use CoC coating which is blatantly false. CoC coating is just an advanced application of it, which as Luffy put it "allows to go through tough scales".

Haki is just willpower, and CoC users have the strongest will. When it's being released in a 1 v. 1 clash there's much potency to your attacks than a regular CoA clash.

This

K
Post automatically merged:

What I see in this forum with its comments is just people complaining that oda hasn't explained CoC coating yet but that how do people oda isn't goner explained it and how do they know oda the way oda will explained it?

I also think haki is simple power system, we were told the basics from Rayleigh.
  • CoA: is armour that protects you but also makes your attack more effective.
  • CoO: extrasensory ability that sence people around you and predict people movements.
  • CoC: exert their own willpower over others.
And then wehave been shown more advanced way of using them and see the future, coating your body with a force field and then using that force to penatrate to do internal damage and now we have CoC coating that hasn't been fully explained yet what exactly it does but Im goner wait and see.

The reason i wrote this basic info sometimes I think people see something that is not there and making something simple complicated haki isn't nen it's close to dragon balls ki but has more stuff to it.
I wouldnt brush off concerns here with haki being a relatively easy power system to navigate

a good example was the introduction of advanced armament haki , the second level which incorporated an invisible barrier that allowed the user to harm their opponent without contact .
here's hyogoro

hyogoro describes this in wano as ryou to make your sword cut what you want it to cut
scabbards having this lvl of armament haki is why they could cut kaido

but what seems to be weird is
not having to touch/maintain contact with the opponent is also emphasized with conquerors
in fact someone who had the same level of ryou as the scabbards seemed to be perplexed by this (oden)

the issue is with ryou ( 2nd level armament)
you also dont need to touch the opponent but it seems particularly emphasized with conquerors even by people who have ryou(oden)

lets not even get into the can of worms with coc
supposedly oden using it in this attack
but being confused when roger uses it on him
I suppose this one can be better explained tho
as with zoro one can assume enma forced him to draw it out without a deliberate effort to do so.

The premise of the thread is correct
conquerors coating we have seen so far hasnt really drawn a big connection with exerting your will over others
rather it seems like its a really overpowered version of coa.
attacks that were shallow?
coat them with coc instead the results are much better .
wounds become scars .
fans can come up with some connection but its not been explained in the story.

Last edited:
Guys i am now explaining all haki stuff
HAKI(RYUO)
1.CONQUERORS HAKI
2.ARMAMENT HAKI
3.OBSERVATION HAKI
1.CONQUERORS HAKI(colour of the
supreme king)
Only some of the characters posses this
Advanced level-can be used to coat/infuse weapons and body with it.
2.ARMAMENT HAKI (colour of armament)
Anyone can use this it has many levels
-Normal colour of armament (anyone can use)
-More stronger colour of armament(only katakuri has seen using this)
Advanced levels(2 levels)
1.make haki(ryuo) flow and use it as a cover for weapons/fist (legends of wano country uses this) its different from flowing conquerors haki into weapons but the technique is same
2.make haki (ryuo) flow into the enemy's body and destroy it from inside out(used for breaking collars, luffy used it against kaidou first time in chapter 1000)
3.OBSERVATION HAKI:-deep sense which lets a person predict opponents moves/emotions(like fujitora)
Advanced level:-lets people see slightly ahead into the future (katakuri, luffy has seen using it)
NOTE:-UNTIL NOW THERE ARE ONLY THESE TYPE OF HAKI TECHNIQUES.
AND A PERSONS CONQUEROR'S HAKI IS NOT STRONG OR WEAK EVERYONE HAS IT SAME "" ONLY TECHNIQUE /USE MATTERS
THE MORE GOOD YOU ARE AT USING IT THE MORE POWERFUL IT BECOMES ""
HOPE IT HELPS:moonwalk:

This

The thing oden is using it not conquerors haki coating he is using ryuo oden doesn't even know about conqueror haki coating until he saw whitebeard and roger fight

You'd be right if this thread wasn't directly put into life after Zoro's advCoC coating reveal. You ain't dumb and you should know this thread had a specific purpose.
what exactly do you think the purpose is?

why are zoro fans so obsessed with fandom wars

People will disagree since a shit ton of them are Oda sexuals and will overhype him to satisfy their own agenda. The overprotective community always creates narration that tries to put their writer in a good light. A prime example would be references made by Oda over the chapters.

Let's say chapter 200 Brian starts some topic but it's left open.

Then chapter 400 same Brian starts talking about the same topic but this time it's expanded a bit more and makes some sense and it directly references another chapter let's say chapter 300 or some shit.

Oda literally thinks of it as "might be a nice reference". Just a one fucking panel/sentence.

Community: OH MY GOD LOOK HOW HE CONNECTED THEM DOTS, MASTERPIECE UNPARALLELED UNDER ALL HEAVENS, GOAT WRITER. I won't lie I also fell for some stuff like that in the past whether it be Ashura or some plots in other manga. But luckily I wake up in time.

People genuinely think mangakas really spend years of their life planning to do a reference to one chapter about XXX chapters later. He just sees that I might be a nice reference for some loyal fans and drops it there.

He was never a "GOAT" writer. He was just good and it was pre-timeskip. Right now he is no better than Mashima with his nakama shit or Kishimoto and Kubo ruining the endings of their series but this community won't admit something is wrong and they will try to flip everything to a positive note. I'm a hater of this story for a long time so most likely 99/100 times people will think "phew he hates everything". I wouldn't say so, more like y'all blind mofos not open to criticism and spreading ur legs for every bullshit put on the paper.
Oda really was never the GOAT people thought he was

one piece is a good manga within the realm of serialized weekly shonen mangas, but it isn't peak fiction. I've been reading dune recently and its really evident how much more thought and complexity Frank Herbert put into dune, when compared to Oda and one piece.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I wish they write new database book to explain fighting skills like coa, coO, coc, fishmen karate, Rokushiki, etc.
Facts. A seperate haki databook will clear a lot of the misunderstanding I have about haki. Ngl, I am still tryna get my head around how Luffy the df user took off a sea stone cuff using haki while Big Mom couldn't.

Facts. A seperate haki databook will clear a lot of the misunderstanding I have about haki. Ngl, I am still tryna get my head around how Luffy the df user took off a sea stone cuff using haki while Big Mom couldn't.
Big mom does not have internal destruction haki, it is the same reason Yamato also could not take off her cuffs. She had no internal destruction haki.

That haki is very rare. Only Garp, Luffy, Shanks, Roger and Rayleigh have it.

Shisui

Big mom does not have internal destruction haki, it is the same reason Yamato also could not take off her cuffs. She had no internal destruction haki.

That haki is very rare. Only Garp, Luffy, Shanks, Roger and Rayleigh have it.
According to the posters here. You need acoc + Internal destruction to do the "no touching" thingy which Big Mom did against Page One. I really don't know anymore :josad:

According to the posters here. You need acoc + Internal destruction to do the "no touching" thingy which Big Mom did against Page One. I really don't know anymore :josad:
For the no touching technique, you need Advanced armament Haki Barrier and CoC Caoting together. The reason Luffy's attacks are so devastaing is because he used Adv CoC and Barrier + internal Destruction to injure kaido signicantly.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I've been reading dune recently and its really evident how much more thought and complexity Frank Herbert put into dune, when compared to Oda and one piece.
That is the series which the recent movie was based on right? I loved my 1st encounter with it and it was only a movie. Can't imagine how good the book series is. When I get into books mood again in the future I may pick up on it.

Shisui

For the no touching technique, you need Advanced armament Haki Barrier and CoC Caoting together. The reason Luffy's attacks are so devastaing is because he used Adv CoC and Barrier + Internal internal Destruction to injure kaido signicantly.
Not that I doubt you but when tf did Luffy learn Barrier? Was that the Haki he picked up from Hyo? Is it the same as Emission? Did Luffy use Barrier on anyone in Onigashima???

Not that I doubt you but when tf did Luffy learn Barrier? Was that the Haki he picked up from Hyo? Is it the same as Emission? Did Luffy use Barrier on anyone in Onigashima???
Yes, he used barrier haki on Kaido in chapter 1026 against dragon kaido. He learned both barrier and internal destrcution from hyougoro in udon. He also used barrier haki+ internal destruciton haki on his newer version of king kogn gun in chapter 955.

Shisui

Yes, he used barrier haki on Kaido in chapter 1026 against dragon kaido. He learned both barrier and internal destrcution from hyougoro in udon. He also used barrier haki+ internal destruciton haki on his newer version of king kogn gun in chapter 955.
Cheers bro.

i only started reading one piece seriously a few years ago and dropped it in east blue when shonen jump was coming out in america because it was too boring. wano is the best arc in the series so far lol. haki is easy to understand.