General & Others OP Manga Sales Declining

Well… I’m gonna be honest with you here. As someone who does buy merch and volumes, times are fucking hard and I’m not wasting my hard earned cash on the retarded Kinemon plotline, the Flunky 6 or the headache-inducing antics of Yamatrash. Sales should pick up a little bit after 1033 and if Oda continues to deliver on hyped up fights like Sanji vs Queen.

Yes! Finally this trash get what it reserved, the downfall! But...but 20-th place still awaiting for it's winner.
Post automatically merged:

I hate to tell you this m8 but Wano and WCI have not been very good.
WCI>>>>Wano in all terms(while first half of it was perfect), and selling was good that time

It's over! Clown piece going to be canceled.

kingufy

Last edited:
I've said this after WCI: "since Oda failed WCI and even the most hardcore fans didn't like it, that means that Wano will ether make or break one piece" and then I said this during Wano "Wano will destroy one piece" and goddammit I was spot on.

I've been hearing from hardcore fans that "during the fights sales will rise up" but contrary to their predictions the opposite occurred. Sales is something that the hardcore fans–who spend their entire time mindlessly debating about power levels and trash talking–cannot understand, these same fans are exactly the ones who pirate the manga and don't even pay for it, so no wander they don't understand sales. People–regardless how much they ones liked one piece–will not spend their money on something that is trash, I mean complete garbage, and that's even to say the least. Wano "objectively" is worse than a fuc*ing Chinese monhoua, that's how bad it is. The hardcore fans will never understand it or accept it, but they're not the ones who pay for it so their opinion on the matter is worthless. The decline in sales will only continue with few ups, but that's it, it will continue to decline...

I've said this after WCI: "since Oda failed WCI and even the most hardcore fans didn't like it, that means that Wano will ether make or break one piece" and then I said this during Wano "Wano will destroy one piece" and goddammit I was spot on.

I've been hearing from hardcore fans that "during the fights sales will rise up" but contrary to their predictions the opposite occurred. Sales is something that the hardcore fans–who spend their entire time mindlessly debating about power levels and trash talking–cannot understand, these same fans are exactly the ones who pirate the manga and don't even pay for it, so no wander they don't understand sales. People–regardless how much they ones liked one piece–will not spend their money on something that is trash, I mean complete garbage, and that's even to say the least. Wano "objectively" is worse than a fuc*ing Chinese monhoua, that's how bad it is. The hardcore fans will never understand it or accept it, but they're not the ones who pay for it so their opinion on the matter is worthless. The decline in sales will only continue with few ups, but that's it, it will continue to decline...
I mean, what you can expect with zero danger feeling, with everyone turn into clowns? With really bad writing? It's not enough to put two good fights.
For example:
1.Clown villains: O-Lin, that was later threw like a garbage; Crydo who was cuttes by scrubs, while before that he feel zero damage from falling from sky island; King, Queen, Who Who - not need the explanation;
kingufy

2. Bad writing of characters and events: Nami and Usopp who survived Ulti's headbutt; Zeus; Kiku and his friend poo poo survived;

3. More then 30 chapters of fighting scrubs;

Oda, you should retire from beign mangaka!

I

Indigo

Isn't this just a thing based on the number of volumes tho?

Oda releases very few volumes every year now, if he released as many volumes as the other mangaka, he would always be top 3 for sure.

:kayneshrug:

From what i know One Piece volumes have 10 chapters, while others use 7~8 chapters per volume. And other mangakas don't take as many breaks as veteran Oda, the man needs his rest after 25 years of this shit.

What is 1-5 though? Only found a site that lists the weekly volumes.

Τhe anime Industry after the historic success of KnY has affected the manga sales of new manga series that get an anime.

While obviously the sales have fallen because the series has dropped in quality,people also prefer to buy new series Volumes more than before.

All these volumes can't be simply from new followers.

People in budget would need to make a choice for what to buy.

To be completely honest I am suprised One piece even reached 7 million.

The 3.volumes that counted for Oricon this year were around 2 million, so more or less it got a million sales from backlog this year.

Last edited: