Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Queen attacks her taking advantage of his invisibility.
- Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament to create a powerful fire attack.
- The name of the attack is 魔神 風 (Demon Wind?).
- Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.

More sneak attacks :gokulaugh:

Oda is making Sanjino strong. :cheers:
he already was kinda

without the exoskeleton lets assume he wasn't as durable.. he still technically had this move up his sleeve after he hit him with his "ultimate" attack

and finally some COA from this dood... especially ditto like i said about him using his flames with it.... i can't wait for new developments

Honest question: what tf is special in this chapter?
sanji actually is so fast that oda used sounds effect of disappearing and not "zipping" like cp0 etc... so it's confirmed he just became that fast thanks to new superstrenght/superspeed exoskeleton (he was already fast af without it)...
How the leaker talked about speed in the whole chapter means it's gonna be good like king fighting style.
Queen has the powers of all the vinsmokes besides his raw strenght and durability so he actually deserves 1.32 Bill bounty and this makes him even stronger.

The Tobi Roppo should've all been showcasing Ancient Zoans to the readers and Oda should've let Jack use some fishman Karate / martial arts mixed with his sickle blades. It's less special than the others but at least it's something
Jack should have def had a mixed martial arts of fishman karate with his mammoth zoan.

Maybe even use his zoan in some whacky way like King and Queen so they have that running gag of "this is what mammoths could do"

Like shooting his tusks like spears and shit lmao

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tbh, I am disappointed as well

Jack didn't get anything

If queen can do all those moves like germa then Oda should have showed us all those moves. It would have been dope to see Sanji vs queen but what he gave us is lasers, more lasers and more lasers with chatting.
Literally would've opened the door for more conversation and discussion between the two. Would've made the fight more interesting visually, seeing Queen use techniques Sanji is familiar with and having Sanji avoid them only thanks to his exposure to them in WCI.

If the fight ends this chap or the next—which I believe it will—this is definitely a candidate for most upsetting fights. Simply because Oda has this all in his back pocket and decides not to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.