Most Satisfying Death/Sacrifice Final Finals

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Ballel

Ok.
If we were tp fight you would definitely win. I bet you'd win against everyone on this forum. You are so strong that you'd accidentally kill everyone.
Then you will be sad because you will have no one left to troll. You will be all alone and cry,

Congratulations to our winner @Kromage911 and his choice Joffrey Baratheon , as well as our other finalists, in 2nd place @KINGKONGGUN15 and his choice Whitebeard and 3rd place @RayanOO and his choice Erwin Smith and the Survey Corps

Below is a list based on votes
@Kromage911 - Joffrey Baratheon

@KINGKONGGUN15 - Whitebeard

@RayanOO - Erwin Smith and the Survey Corps

@Goodman Grey - Kawakami Bansai

@Natalija - Vader

@Bullet - Adam from RoR

@Bakazuki Bakainu - Oden

@Fugikage Zoro - Kyojuro Rengoku

@Jaguark101 - Ulquiorra

@Straight From Laughtale - Sanji

@Adam 🍎 - Julius Novachrono

@Light D Lamperouge - Commodus

@AoFuji - Lelouch

@Cinera - Khun Maschenny Zahard

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIAPTING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Yea, that was fun, and would definitely be down to participate in another

B

Ballel

Yea, that was fun, and would definitely be down to participate in another
Great to hear but I feel like the forum is kinda saturated with tournaments. At least for now. We had many over the past months and the number of participants has been declining.

And as of now, there doesn't seem to be anyone who wants to host another one. @Light D Lamperouge seems to not be interested as he didn't respond to my question.

So yeah, maybe we'll take a break from tournaments for a while until more people feel like participating again.

Great to hear but I feel like the forum is kinda saturated with tournaments. At least for now. We had many over the past months and the number of participants has been declining.

And as of now, there doesn't seem to be anyone who wants to host another one. @Light D Lamperouge seems to not be interested as he didn't respond to my question.

So yeah, maybe we'll take a break from tournaments for a while until more people feel like participating again.
Understood

G

Gorosei Informer

Thank you for hosting this @solis ! Congrats to all the entrants and to the winner especially naturally! Also thank you to all those who did vote for my entry Oden!

:cheers::fransuper::finally::bignews: