Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, why the fuck did Queen want to see Sanji’s raid suit when he already has all the Germa abilities.
:cantseeme::cantseeme::nicagesmile:

I might need to do a full post on this after the chapter comes out. Queen might literally be the worst written character in One Piece from a consistency standpoint.
Pride, sanji used the suit agaisnt king

Forget hyping King's versatility of flight, fire, sword skill, dinosaur/lunarian durability, trick sword, pteradon attack, wing blades then.

That said versatility has it's limits, which is why the less versatile Zoro and Sanji will win their fights in the end against more complete versatile foes. You don't need to look to Bruce Lee for this theme, Zeff himself said this when Luffy was fighting Don Kreig...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Demon Wind or Beef Burst = KKG, Leo Bazooka (High G4)> HM = Kong Gun (Low G4) > Mouton Shot, Conncasse ( High End DJ) = G3+ > Crosse Strike (Mid lvl DJ) = G3
I don't think Kong Gun is low G4, it's middle/average G4.

Most Snakeman moves I'd consider low G4 / High G3 in terms of raw power.

Definitely don't think HM = Kong Gun, even in the exoskeleton. That'd put Marco's Phoenix Brand at Leo Bazooka minimum to scale accordingly, if not at KKG.

I

Indigo

Wait, why the fuck did Queen want to see Sanji’s raid suit when he already has all the Germa abilities.
:cantseeme::cantseeme::nicagesmile:

I might need to do a full post on this after the chapter comes out. Queen might literally be the worst written character in One Piece from a consistency standpoint.
True, lmao

:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.