Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst".

Definitely missed this aspect of Sanjis fighting style, We haven’t seen series of attacks from Sanji in the manga since Duval I believe.
+1000, I missed that shit so much I don't remember seeing Sanji using a chain of attacks since pre timeskip :josad:

:lawsigh:

I know you're dumb

So I'm gonna explain it slowly

1st, he wasn't even out, he woke up, had no visible damage after getting punched by an enraged country destroyer despite not using haki, and then head butted big mom into unconsciousness

2nd you ever watched dragon Ball?

3rd hybrid forms were stated to be far more powerful than zoan forms
2 slaps, no haki. :josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think it's a fair comparison to most Snakeman attacks, which you could actually argue might be relative to Gear 3 in terms of overall power. But Boundman, yeah. I find that much harder to believe. I do think Sanji's current AP is at least Kong Gun level if he's putting Queen down (and down for good) with it.
Snakeman has enough speed to provide throttle behind attacks to almost compensate for the AP loss.

But Sanji HM attack didn't has that speed backing it up nor AP of boundman. It's max G3.

He got knocked out after two base hits from nerfed Big Mom. While Kidd has been enduring several named attacks from full powered Big Mom

Being in Zoan form/Hybrid does not affect endurance
:kaidowhat:

He was up the next minute with no visible damage

Heck it's even debatable that he was faking it because of how fast he got up and jumped in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.