Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually read my post before responding lol.

I said it would be "nice". Not at all what I expect or even what I want. And 1036 does not have to be the volume closer. It can be 1037 if they decide to make 102 another 11 chapter volume. Depends on if both characters are getting 2 chapter fights.
The fact we got Sanji vs Queen means that Queen is defeated from this attack or next chapter
Next chapter will be zoro vs King surely or 1036

G

Gorosei Informer

Doesn't make sense that Sanji attacked her at that time.
Queen appeared later saying "there you are!" like he just got there.
She may have got caught on the crossfire when looking for her pet mouse now.

Would be really shitty if Queen did it at that time. especially when we got that panel with Sanji looking "serious".
Yeah that makes sense, I refused to ever believe that Sanji hit her, it would be crossing a line of no return and betraying his entire character and what Zeff painstakingly tried to instil in him, as well as the memories of and bonds with Sora and Reiju. I would have absolutely hated it if had happened. He should only attack women who are genuinely evil and threatening the lives of the one he loves/cares about and such.

Maybe this is twice she has been attacked then? I'm getting a parallel and flashbacks to how Cosette was assaulted by the Vinsmoke brothers, seems like Oda is doing this to reference that intentionally, along with Queen having their powers too ofc.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah that makes sense, I refused to ever believe that Sanji hit her, it would be crossing a line of no return and betraying his entire character and what Zeff painstakingly tried to instil in him, as well as the memories of and bonds with Sora and Reiju.

Maybe this is twice she has been attacked then? I'm getting a parallel and flashbacks to how Cosette was assaulted by the Vinsmoke brothers, seems like Oda is doing this to reference that intentionally, along with Queen having their powers too ofc.
Btw, I editted the comment. I meant to say "Queen", not "Sanji".
I think it makes way more sense if Sanji did it.
Because it holds so much weight to his character, that he immediately gets conflicted, and calls Zoro asking him to kill Sanji, if he REALLY was changed.

If it was just a fluke, that's "fake death" level of lame.

Yes G4 power is special. This is why Big Mom used haki to match G4
Big Mom use Advcoc hacky against Paige one, is page one that special too?
I am not saying G4 is trash but it not that effective like you thinking, from 1001 to 1010 G4 (with advcoa internal destroction ryou) all attack were to shallow vs Kaido. Just saying that this Luffy is even stronger to when he faced Katakuri where Kraker CoA was easily bypassing G4 CoA with his pressel shit.

It's Vegapunk >>>>>>>>>>> Queen >>>>>>>> Judge.

All Vinsmoke powers Queen vs Raid Suit (Exoskeleton + Healing + CoA activation) enhanced Sanji. The battle of the cyborg/enhancers...even though Franky is superior to both

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Bon Clay : Hit on 16 years old Vivi
Khalifa : Sexually Harassed Nami
Jabura : simps hard for Who's Who's leftovers who left him for Lucci's BCC
Absalom : peeps on women showering and licks their bodies against their well
Queen : woman beater and Predator

This doesn't body well for Sanji's Blackbeard pirates opponent and Greenbull @Peroroncino
so all of sanji's opponents parallel sanji in a way:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.