Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t be mad he gets respect everywhere he goes. He can casually go talk to the Gorosei while Mihawk was get evicted from his home by marine fodder:kobeha:

As always Mihawk has to ride Shanks’ hype.

Shanks was compared to Roger and Primebeard. Who has Mihawk been compare to? Vista? The baboons? :denzimote:
Jozu struggles to stay conscious in front of Shanks but casually stops Mihawk’s strongest slash.
Mihawk doesn't need to ride anybody's hype. His title, what you doing world's strongest title, tells us he's incredibly strong and puts him above people like Shanks.

I see the promise there's a lot of people to fail to comprehend the manga so let me explain it.

Vista skills what's comparable to the skills Mihawk display during Marineford and Marineford only that's why the databook said 'that battle". That means you can't compare him to his other battle just that particular battle.

During Marineford, Mihawk was never serious and only using casual attacks. Even when he fought Vista he wasn't looking at all focus on him. Wow. Mihawk is so strong it requires WB strongest swordsman just to match Mihawk fighting at a casual level and while he's not even focusing on his opponents. Who else can say that, no one. That's makes sense. Crocodile was able to successfully surprise attack an Admiral but failed when he tried to do the same to Mihawk. Crocodile's attack was easily blocked by Mihawk.

People are still trying to claim that a non-name non-haki attack was his strongest.
:milaugh:

I get it. It looked like it was that strong because Mihawk is that strong. Jozu needed to use diamond to block a casual attack.
:steef:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kinemon and Zoro can cut fire. They can't produce the flames, unlike Sanji.
Kinemon can cut fire and cut with fire.

He created fire to cauterise Kiku's severed arm.

Imo, Oda gave Zoro a chapter and a half of fighting/backstory with 1032/1033 because he didn't want to do that and also do a 2 chapter fight down the line. Doing it earlier means we wouldn't get 4 straight chapters of Zoro vs King. Sanji also received similar exposition earlier.

By breaking it up with Sanji vs Queen (1 or 2 chapters?), it makes everything flow organically and less like Bleach
I don't see this because Zoro is now in the vicinity of Yamato and Fuuga.

We're about to get a lot more character development/interactions/back story:
  • Yamato noticing Zoro's similarity to Samurai san.
  • Is Fuuga indeed Ushimaru?
  • Potential Zoro and Yamato bonding

Though Oda could always delay this for after Zoro has defeated King.

I think Oda mentioned hes not gonna do 2 chapter fights anymore.
Tbh, he's already broken the rule with Robin vs Black Maria (technically Jinbe's fight also was more than a chapter outside of page count). I think it depends on the circumstance. Like technically Sanji and Zoro already have like 2 chapters worth of fighting each just from 1027 to this chapter (not including the content we got from 1015-1023).

But I agree. Let's see how 1035 plays out. If it's done, then Zoro vs King will also be 1, maybe 2 chapters. Imo since he did a full Zoro chapter before Sanji's vs chapter, it might mean Sanji gets more than 1 full fight chapter too.

Really not sure here, we gotta see if this looks like a final attack first.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Tbh, he's already broken the rule with Robin vs Black Maria (technically Jinbe's fight also was more than a chapter outside of page count). I think it depends on the circumstance. Like technically Sanji and Zoro already have like 2 chapters worth of fighting each just from 1027 to this chapter (not including the content we got from 1015-1023).

But I agree. Let's see how 1035 plays out. If it's done, then Zoro vs King will also be 1, maybe 2 chapters. Imo since he did a full Zoro chapter before Sanji's vs chapter, it might mean Sanji gets more than 1 full fight chapter too.

Really not sure here, we gotta see if this looks like a final attack first.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Kinemon can cut fire and cut with fire.

He created fire to cauterise Kiku's severed arm.
Yes they can Kin’emon produced flames as part of his firefox ability and if Zoro replicated that ability then guess what? He can produce flames as well

A panel of Kin’emon crushing your agenda
They can, but with their swords. Without swords they can't do it. They are humans, unlike Sanji who can produce it from his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.