Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, he's already broken the rule with Robin vs Black Maria. I think it depends on the circumstance. Like technically Sanji and Zoro already have like 2 chapters worth of fighting each just from 1027 to this chapter (not including the content we got from 1015-1023).

But I agree. Let's see how 1035 plays out. If it's done, then Zoro vs King will also be 1, maybe 2 chapters. Imo since he did a full Zoro chapter before Sanji's vs chapter, it might mean Sanji gets more than 1 full fight chapter too.

Really not sure here, we gotta see if this looks like a final attack first.
I think he meant 2 full chapters in a row not just bits and pieces from the same fight.

Wait, Sanji doesnt have invisibility right?

So is Oda saying Sanji surpassed his family without the powers, since Queem has them all?
Spoiler doesn't confirm it but based on chapter 1031, I think it's clear he can use invisibility now without the RS.
That said, even if we assumed that Sanji didn't have invisibility abilities, we know for certain that he possesses an exoskeleton so this notion isn't really valid. Though I do think that Oda giving Queen all of Sanji's siblings' abilities is him trying to conclude the "Sanji v His Brothers" plot that we got on WCI as Sanji beating Queen would be somewhat akin to him beating his brothers.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sanji is slowing getting his vinsmoke genes so 3 chapters ago, he told Zoro to kill him if he becomes completely evil and mindless like his brothers. And Zoro said he's looking forward to it. I'm not expecting any fight tho.
I don't see it. Sanji destroyed the Raid Suit anyway.

I think the Sanji Vinsmokes plot gets resolved for good here.

1036 is 2 months away

2 months for coc comfornation

:josad:
936 was Zoro vs Gyukimaru you know?

There'll be Haoshoku in 936, but it wouldn't be Sanji's — it'll be King.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Spoiler doesn't confirm it but based on chapter 1031, I think it's clear he can use invisibility now without the RS.
That said, even if we assumed that Sanji didn't have invisibility abilities, we know for certain that he possesses an exoskeleton so this notion isn't really valid. Though I do think that Oda giving Queen all of Sanji's siblings' abilities is him trying to conclude the "Sanji v His Brothers" plot that we got on WCI as Sanji beating Queen would be somewhat akin to him beating his brothers.
It’s not invisibility it’s speed otherwise Sanji would comment on it already

Big Mom use Advcoc hacky against Paige one, is page one that special too?
I am not saying G4 is trash but it not that effective like you thinking, from 1001 to 1010 G4 (with advcoa internal destroction ryou) all attack were to shallow vs Kaido. Just saying that this Luffy is even stronger to when he faced Katakuri where Kraker CoA was easily bypassing G4 CoA with his pressel shit.
:lawsigh: did Page One survive the attack?

This is not about what I think. It is in the manga clearly shown.
>Big Mom needs haki to match G4 power.
>Katakuri endured several G4 hits
> O-lin without haki two shot Queen

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant to it being fact.:kayneshrug:

Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament" to create a powerful fire attack.

About this part, some of you are saying that Sanji is going to show hardening on painel, but I think this is just Sanji's train of thought for the new technique and we're only going to see a slightly different fire.

Kinemon can cut fire and cut with fire.

He created fire to cauterise Kiku's severed arm.

I don't see this because Zoro is now in the vicinity of Yamato and Fuuga.

We're about to get a lot more character development/interactions/back story:
  • Yamato noticing Zoro's similarity to Samurai san.
  • Is Fuuga indeed Ushimaru?
  • Potential Zoro and Yamato bonding

Though Oda could always delay this for after Zoro has defeated King.
I think the actual physical defeat of King can happen by 1036/1037. Like regardless if Sanji wins this chapter, I think Zoro's side definitely needs one than 1 chapter to address all of that yeah. I do think Yamato/Zoro stuff will come after the fight though, she'll handle the explosives and then probably carry Zoro back up. Maybe all of this ties back to Ushimaru too.

Status
Not open for further replies.