Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZORO CHILD HOOD FRIEND LAST CHAPTER

SANJI CHILD HOOD FRIEND THIS CHAPTER

QUEEN KILL THE FKIN MOUSE AND TRIGGER SANJI EVIL MODE ADV COC AWAKENING
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

there is a very profound connection oda's going to make..

this fight is him facing his nightmares his past.. proving a point about Sora's sacrifice for his emotions and proving Judge wrong about sanji being weak with his emotions. and most of all.. what zeff said to him about weapons and arsenal vs blind grit.. (read my sig)
sanji will over come all of Queen ability with just the "special spear"..

We might have some All blue retrospective or even his soliloquy.. or a FB to wci against Luffy..

this is gonna be his BEST FIGHT YET.. there is a point that must be proven.

@MonsterZoro

Given that this chapter is called "Sanji vs Queen", Sanji vs Queen will likely end in 1035, with 1036 being called "Zoro vs King".

Like in enies lobby, chapter 414 was called "Sanji vs Jabra and 415 was when jabra was defeated. Albeit Sanji could possibly have beaten Queen this chapter, I'm inclined to think that won't happen if only because of the foreshadowing that Sanji would lose his mind and have to fight zoro.

Hopefully Sanji will realize Queen was the one who atacked Otome so he will use the raid suit again, perhaps the raid suit will fuse with his body. He needs all he has to beat queen, it would be shameful for Queen to lose against raidsuitless Sanji

G

Gorosei Informer

Kinda miss Luffy vs Kaido....
I really can't believe Oda is cutting away from them for this long! Is Oda doing ok?!

Meanwhile Kaido and Luffy are like: "Oda can you please not offscreen us AGAIN!? You already offscreened our fight once before, now you're doing it again!" And then Kaido adds: "Do you want me to offscreen this brat again and given him ANOTHER loss?! Worororo!"

:crazwhat::emohiyo::lusalty::kaidowhat:

Hopefully Sanji will realize Queen was the one who atacked Otome so he will use the raid suit again, perhaps the raid suit will fuse with his body. He needs all he has to beat queen, it would be shameful for Queen to lose against raidsuitless Sanji
He was refusing to use the suit against Queen, much before that even being crushed to death, i hardly doubt he wants it back and i think it is gone after he destroyed it

Raid suit will most likely comeback but its too much for queen. Queen already cant land a single hit on sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.