Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has already been discussed on here, but after a bit of thought, I'm almost certain that what Queen is doing with the vinsmokes' abilities is not lineage factor related but rather purely "gadget/tech" based. Reasons being:
- Queen is classified as a "contraption/gadget human" (i.e. a cyborg of sorts) and not a "genetically enhanced human" in his vivre card.
- In Chapter 1023, when Queen saw that Sanji could set himself on fire, he said that Sanji had to either be using some sorta "machine" (i.e. this was specifically written in katakana so it's clear he's referring to a gadget of sorts here) or had to be Lunarian. (i.e. the notion of Sanji being able to use fire abilities outside those two tings is inconceivable to Queen)
- We've seen Judge use Niji's electricity abilities with his raid suit and also know that Sanji's raid suit is capable of replicating Sanji's recently acquired invisibility abilities, so we know that these abilities can be replicated with tech.
- Lastly in chapter 1023 Queen brags about how his cybernetic enhancements being even more advanced than Vegapunks.
So I think this is just Queen flexing with his tech ^^
Indeed

Kaido
Big Mom
Orochi with Earlobe
CP0
These will be the last 4 forces standing soon, seems like Oda wants to keep one/minimal per faction

At this point the Earlobe fight is gonna overlap with Orochi plotline sigh

G

Gorosei Informer

Kinemon can produce flames have you forgotten?
kitsunebi-ryu allows Kinemon to cut using fire causing flames or to cut fire and extinguish flames
Kinemon the secret lunarian :finally:
Honestly I did forget lol. I wish Kinemon had turned out to have the Kyuubi fruit, that would have made more sense but Oda gave it to Devon instead, ah well.

I always wanted the samurai of Wano to unveil and unleash Elemental Haki as a concept tbh. Kinemon would have been the perfect setup and catalyst for that ofc.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
ZORO CHILD HOOD FRIEND LAST CHAPTER

SANJI CHILD HOOD FRIEND THIS CHAPTER

QUEEN KILL THE FKIN MOUSE AND TRIGGER SANJI EVIL MODE ADV COC AWAKENING
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Goddamn. You're down so bad that you're really trying to claim a random mouse means to Sanji what Kuina means to Zoro.
:shame:

Someone please check on MonsterZoro, I'm worried about his mental health.

I always assumed it was his cursed sword

Maybe the process to make cursed blades is similar to the creation of devil fruits? It would explain a lot

Kinemon can produce flames have you forgotten?
kitsunebi-ryu allows Kinemon to cut using fire causing flames or to cut fire and extinguish flames
Kinemon the secret lunarian :finally:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
They are mistaking 2 things
Even tho Oda was clear with it

Zoro unleashed CoC to control Enma not for King
Nope

Zoro was not feeding all of his haki to enma thus enma was absorbing Zoro's haki untimely

When zoro realized that he is doing wrong then he unleashes all his haki.

AdCoC was unlocked not for Emma but for king because all 3 of his swords are coated with CoC and not just enma

Status
Not open for further replies.