Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon Wind Sanji :crazwhat:

- The name of the attack is 魔神 風 (Demon Wind?).
- Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.

So it's a mode and Sanji can use a bunch of Demon Wind attacks :crazwhat:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Just goes to show how much leakers hate Sanji lmao. Theyll trace and tidy up a panel of Zoro picking his nose or wiping his ass and theyll hype it up as the next big thing. Then you see with Sanji chapters they're desperately going out of their way not to draw any of the actual fight

But of course, its entirely unsurprising to see such microdick moves from the zolo stanboys
Stop being so fucking toxic.

Last chapter's drawing was Kozaburo and nothing of Zoro vs King.

This victim complex is so vexing.

Cool how Oda is giving King and Queen as big moveset, i really loved how they have a variety of moves besides the devil fruits ones, make them look something more than a guy like Jack who ia just a physical fighter.

Thats what i expected from guys who have been with Kaido for more than 20y.

G

Gorosei Informer

ZORO CHILD HOOD FRIEND LAST CHAPTER

SANJI CHILD HOOD FRIEND THIS CHAPTER

QUEEN KILL THE FKIN MOUSE AND TRIGGER SANJI EVIL MODE ADV COC AWAKENING
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

The mouse in the next chapter after Sanji feeds it some speciality cheese dish he served up and restored it to life, rejuvanted it:

Or Oda just gives it a death fakeout anyway like many other characters lately?

:saden::cantseeme::ihaha:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
:kobeha:

I mean, sanji's childhood was just that bad
Mouse san is the real reason Sanji wants to find the All Blue.

Sanji wants to prepare a buffet to honor Mouse san. A meal so delicious that Mouse san will be able to smell the aroma even in heaven.

Such a beautiful dream.
:perocry:

@MonsterZoro.

Nope

Zoro was not feeding all of his haki to enma thus enma was absorbing Zoro's haki untimely

When zoro realized that he is doing wrong then he unleashes all his haki.

AdCoC was unlocked not for Emma but for king because all 3 of his swords are coated with CoC and not just enma
His swords being coated means nothing

Because of enma , CoC was unleashed

He never sat and said "I need to To gain more power to beat King"
The whole battle was him trying to figure out King's race and weakness, and mainly how to tame Enma

Luffy personally wanted and got fs to combat Kata
Zoro got coc to tame Enma. King is an afterthought

If Oda wanted Zoro to get CoC to beat King, he won't make the whole chapter about Zoro trying to tame Enma but rather zoro trying to figure out King's weakness and says I'm gonna surpass you or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.