Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
魔神 風 = Demon wind

individually these mean

魔 : Demon ;other meaning (witch, evilspirit)

神 : God ; other meaning (soul, mind)

風: Wind ; other meaning (Style, manner)

@Chaves Demon god leg style? Lol

Demonic soul's leg style..

Witch's mind leg style
:suresure:
Yes
魔 : demon
神: God
風脚: Leg
Demon God leg!!

Sanji's attacks are always in French, so it should be ''Dieu Diable Jambe'', right, @RayanOO ??

People need to understand how insane Sanji Ap increase.
Fishmen island: Sanji HM was portrayal above Jinbe strongest moves.
Since that we can all agree that Sanji grow was better then Jinbe one.
And then he get Exekeleton who boost his states even greater and give him even harder and stronger kicks, he hit with HM Queen but so far it didn´t hurt Queen much.

As example Jinbe strongest move should be around G3lvl+ since he one shot WsW yet Onigashima Luffy with a mid G3 attack couldn´t knock out Pageone.
So:
Exekeleton HM>>Jinbe strongest move(G3+)>G3 Elefant Gun

And now imagine, Sanji pulling out a new Dj version, Demon winds, a version where he combinate speed,strenght,exkeletton and CoA in one, just imagine the insane ap!!
From not damaging Queen much, he literally hurt him badly with his new DW version.
His Ap with his new form should be easily G4, in terms that he also can hurt his opponent interal with burning flames.
I doubt Boundman DR Luffy could beat Queen.
Queen>Doffy/DR Luffy
And Sanji is about to beat this monster...
:myman:

Seriously man, this Geo is very retarded

This guy swears Big Mom knocks out Queen and King knocks out Sanji

by the same logic, base Luffy knocked out Kaido in 1010 and Sanji with hell memories knocked out Queen, as Kaido and Queen took practically 1 whole chapter to get up.

Seriously, you guys need psychological treatment, zorofanboyzism is consuming your neurons
^
queen was conscious after big mom knocked him down
he was never two shot.

Sanji is literally having an easier time in his biggest fight yet, Oda needs to do better with Queen.
Feels Like Sanji is already YC1 at this point which is so inconsistent considering it took this long for him to finally draw Sanji in CoA.

Sanji literally never showed to be faster than Luffy.
Specially when Luffy got G2.

WCI Sanji showed some great speed feats against Oven but Oda made him dirty because of Raid Suits stupid plot. So I wouldn't be sure if Sanji was or not faster than Luffy.
You clearly have been ignoring Sanji's feats, Sanji is so fast that even YC4 level characters cant even see him and I'm talking about people with CoO, while he cant do much damage he can pretty much blitz those characters at such levels, before he used HM he was so fast that Queen thought Sanji disappeared, I'm sorry but Sanji is pretty damn fast.

The thing is Luffy's attack speed is no joke but I have never seen him move to such a point that I can in good faith say yeap he is faster than Sanji

Asura left a scar on Kaido. Luffy thousand G4 attacks didn't shit to Kaido.

Even Red Roc is more powerful than KKG. If Red Roc can be combined with ACoC like Snakeman Attacks were.
Punches can’t leave scars lol don’t even compare. And again don’t compare Zoro’s strongest attack to regular G4 attacks at least it should be KKG if there isn’t already stronger attacks in Luffy’s arsenal. And no Red Roc a G3 attack isn’t stronger than any G4 move it doesn’t work like that.

I think Luffy still has the better stats overall but Zoro and Sanji are definitely close to him in physical strength and speed respectively. They’ve closed the gap a bit, it’s not like post-Udon where Luffy was wayyyyyy better in every aspect

.Although theres a huge chance that Luffy might blow past them again once he beats Kaido
Sure Luffy's stats are all high and some are just ridiculously high but Zoro and Sanji have consistently shown that they are better than Luffy at those 2 stats, with Zoro sometimes competing with Luffy over durability, now we also have Sanji showing decent durability.

Yeap, i have a feeling Luffy will pull ahead in terms of speed once he pulls out snake-man and i also have a sneaky feeling that Luffy will end Kaido with a KKG that will send Kaido smashing from the roof all the way to the bottom of Onigashima destroying it, but hen again Zoro and Sanji will reclaim their AP and Speed feats again next arc

Sanji's flammes= his passion /spirit

And we already saw that coc can do some pretty wack stuff, like with ashura

So it's not that big of a stretch to say sanji's flammes come from his spirit/coc
Yes his passion, but since when passion = CoC?

And again that's what he says. to justify the fact that he can inflame his leg we know very well that there is another real reason which is linked with King

If his flames were really related to the CoC, Oda would have tease us in this arc or on WCI, the only thing Oda tease us is his connection to King's tribe that's how Oda has always worked

Ultimately you can debate Usopp's Haki potential but for sanji it's DEAD

And now imagine, Sanji pulling out a new Dj version, Demon winds, a version where he combinate speed,strenght,exkeletton and CoA in one, just imagine the insane ap!!
It just went over your head that it was a combination of attacks that started with Demon Wind and ended with Beef Burst :kobeha:
Anyways the fight is over wether Queen is down or not, 2 new attacks is pretty good when the rest of the SH only got one. :cheers:

AP = damage + AoE + Lethality

Dessrosa KKG is still not close to the levels of destruction of dragon blaze, so no, maybe now with advCoC it will show far better feats but then Zoro now also has advCoC so no.

From the beginning Zoro always had a higher AP ceiling than Luffy and Sanji was always faster than Luffy, that will never change no matter how much you or others try and refute it.
Dragon blaze never showed anything to be even a tiny bit of the same lvl of KKG. You can’t even back up such a claim while the state of DR at the end of Doffy’s fight back me up and let’s not forget that damage was done without Luffy directly hitting the ground himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.