Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yes
魔 : demon
神: God
風脚: Leg
Demon God leg!!

Sanji's attacks are always in French, so it should be ''Dieu Diable Jambe'', right, @RayanOO ??
Literally Demon god leg means : Demon Dieu jambe. But it can be : « Dieu Diable Jambe » can works. « Divine Diable Jambe » can also work. « Diable Jambe Dieu ! »
I bet on the god being in the end of the move. Diable Jambe + something

I’m confident. Oda isn’t gonna destroy an important part of Sanji’s character especially off panel. Not wanting to accept obvious stuff is a different matter.
Do not worry Oda isnt destroying Sanji's character with it. Sanji sees himself turning into someone who hates (a man who hits the woman). So he destroyed the Raid Suit.

Dragon blaze never showed anything to be even a tiny bit of the same lvl of KKG. You can’t even back up such a claim while the state of DR at the end of Doffy’s fight back me up and let’s not forget that damage was done without Luffy directly hitting the ground himself.
The horn of Onigashima is huge and was pretty far away from where they were fighting, that attack travelled kilometres and cut the giant horn far bigger than golem Pica was and travelled past that, that attack was huge.

Also you have to remember that unlike Luffy's attacks Zoro's attacks are far far far more lethal, that's why I keep saying this

AP = damage + aoe + lethality

Luffy AP(16/30) = damage 6/10 + aoe 8/10 + lethality 2/10
Zoro AP(19/30) = damage 4/10 + aoe 7/10 + lethality 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.