• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah absolutely!

:fransuper::finally:

Given Kid and Law just unveiled awakening and Oda did subtly hint at Gear 5 in the SBS, maybe Gear 5/Awakening for Luffy? Maybe G5 involves his awakening? We're also due to see Momo's hybrid form if he has one. He didn't show one at his original age but maybe he might now at least, especially as he's been aged up and his dragon form is fully sized like Kaido's? Or at least we'll see his human form and how he resembles Oden so much as Shinobu said?

:choppawhat:
You think like G5 will presumably end up constituting awakening? I warmly hope awakening will be something different related to vulcanization and environmental changing so that Luffy could make use of it against Papazuki. Maybe he will also develop new gears still so the legitimate question is posed.

N

Nah, he did damage. Zorotards just like to ignore the damage many other people did in order to hype Zoro's paper cut. If Zoro's attack had done real damage, Kaido would have been left on the floor bleeding like Oden left him. Also, if Zoro is so strong, why is he being ragdolled and humiliated by King while Luffy splits the skies with Kaido? COPE.
He obviously did damage with his G4 attacks, but now you're downplaying Zoro and calling his feat a "paper cut." Plus, are you gonna ignore the fact that Luffy was KO'd 3 separate times before being able to split the sky with Kaido? Zoro is JUST NOW getting his power up

Zoro is never boring man, he constitutes the real deal of these series :catpole:
A very linear fighting style in comparison to any other strawhat minus Chopper

Only cool thing about the Z v K fight was zoro using his swords to fly back onto the island i admit I thought that was 🔥 oh yeah and King himsslf but that was it…..

otherwise he himself was boring…same boring attacks then a decent flashback i suppose? Then boom power up just like Luffy and Kata

Is there any cannon difference between "invisible" Haki and "Hardening"?
I guess it's just a visual reference for readers know when a character is using CoA, specially when we have marine fodders using Hardening back in Dressrosa and guys like Marco don't.
I think the "old" haki from that point (Akainu vs Marco/Vista) us just the generic tangeability haki that was similar to how Luffy grabbed Smoker/Tashigi in PH. But it probably is what Armament spun off from.

The force push one (Sentoumaru, Admirals, Hancock's sister, Rayleigh) is definitely stage 2 armament, because Hyougoro does it and call it the first application of "Ryou" or flow Haki (i.e. stage 3) which is also internal destruction. A lot of names for the same stuff I guess.

Is there any cannon difference between "invisible" Haki and "Hardening"?
I guess it's just a visual reference for readers know when a character is using CoA, specially when we have marine fodders using Hardening back in Dressrosa and guys like Marco don't.

This is hardening, invisible haki now gets dragonball like auras in the anime.

He obviously did damage with his G4 attacks, but now you're downplaying Zoro and calling his feat a "paper cut." Plus, are you gonna ignore the fact that Luffy was KO'd 3 separate times before being able to split the sky with Kaido? Zoro is JUST NOW getting his power up
Yes, a paper cut. Zoro is strong as fuck, not as much his toxic fanbase likes to pretend he is. He is low diff material for Luffy and is being humiliated by King so far. So much that King had to stop flying to give him a chance. So yeah, COPE.

You think like G5 will presumably end up constituting awakening? I warmly hope awakening will be something different related to vulcanization and environmental changing so that Luffy could make use of it against Papazuki. Maybe he will also develop new gears still so the legitimate question is posed.
I think it'll apply it, similar to how G4 seems strictly an armament haki application. Maybe G5 is Conquerors specifically, and awakening can be used at any stage, or G5 is strictly an awakening form

Sorry Sanji fans.

The only strawhats that will get COC are Luffy, Zoro, and Usopp since they’re the only ones with combat + title related dreams.
Sanji will most likely fight (and maybe defeat) an Admiral EoS, so I don't really care.
He's a cook who doesn't even like fighting, so the fact that he's already at this combat level (mid diffing a YC2) and will probably go even further it's already more than enough.
I've already wrote on some threads of this forum that his type of character doesn't really fit with the CoC anyways. He could get it if Oda wants it, sure, but if he still manage to destroy almost the top of the One Piece world just with CoA and DJ I'm fine lol

Do not worry Oda isnt destroying Sanji's character with it. Sanji sees himself turning into someone who hates (a man who hits the woman). So he destroyed the Raid Suit.
Wow what a solution now I can turn a blind eye and act like this “Sanji hit a woman” never happened cuz he destroyed the RS…..

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
A very linear fighting style in comparison to any other strawhat minus Chopper

Only cool thing about the Z v K fight was zoro using his swords to fly back onto the island i admit I thought that was 🔥 oh yeah and King himsslf but that was it…..

otherwise he himself was boring…same boring attacks then a decent flashback i suppose? Then boom power up just like Luffy and Kata
He is a life example bro.

Struggling to achieve his dream via extremely hard work and never surrendering even to the greatest obstacle which was Mihawk in his case.

Sorry Sanji fans.

The only strawhats that will get COC are Luffy, Zoro, and Usopp since they’re the only ones with combat + title related dreams.
White beard wanted to be the strongest man alive ? no he just happened to be strong as fuck while searching/forming a family, His will was top tier without him having a dream related to a title...

Status
Not open for further replies.