Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
A sulong Duke is no Joke, I'm sure sulong duke > doffy
I would suggest a single Sulong Duke is arguably YC2.5 if that makes sense. Doffy was beaten up by a Boundman displaying way better speed feats and AP feats than any Duke ever pulled and was low diffed. But a GKed Doffy is pushing a Duke possibly to high difficulty funnily if I had to posit.

The fight is over, the prostitute and the rat were the trigger for Lanji to grab his mind and rob the Queen :kobeha: combo of attacks with 2 new moves was the finisher, more than this and you're going back to evil cook, lunarian, CoC levels of delusional. :cheers:
What is the fire then if his genes were supposed to be invisibility ? haki ??? lunarian ??? either way we win :myman:

I would suggest a single Sulong Duke is arguably YC2.5 if that makes sense. Doffy was beaten up by a Boundman displaying way better speed feats and AP feats than any Duke ever pulled and was low diffed. But a GKed Doffy is pushing a Duke possibly to high difficulty funnily if I had to posit.
you can't know that

Zoro's lethality has yet to be proven given he hasn't taken anyone out yet. Apoo is still fighting and so is Kaido. Neither were affected to the point where they could no longer fight.
Wano is not Zoro's first arc in One Piece thought.....
Every time Zoro lands 1 clean hit that connects the fight is over, Kaido is the first person to take a clean hit from Zoro which was also a named attack and the damage he took was a scar, huffing and puffing and spewing blood, no other person has managed this, every person Zoro lands a clean hit on its lights out

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Is there any cannon difference between "invisible" Haki and "Hardening"?
I guess it's just a visual reference for readers know when a character is using CoA, specially when we have marine fodders using Hardening back in Dressrosa and guys like Marco don't.

Asura left a scar on Kaido. Luffy thousand G4 attacks didn't shit to Kaido.

Even Red Roc is more powerful than KKG. If Red Roc can be combined with ACoC like Snakeman Attacks were.
Nah, he did damage. Zorotards just like to ignore the damage many other people did in order to hype Zoro's paper cut. If Zoro's attack had done real damage, Kaido would have been left on the floor bleeding like Oden left him. Also, if Zoro is so strong, why is he being ragdolled and humiliated by King while Luffy splits the skies with Kaido? COPE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.