Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly have been ignoring Sanji's feats, Sanji is so fast that even YC4 level characters cant even see him and I'm talking about people with CoO, while he cant do much damage he can pretty much blitz those characters at such levels, before he used HM he was so fast that Queen thought Sanji disappeared, I'm sorry but Sanji is pretty damn fast.

The thing is Luffy's attack speed is no joke but I have never seen him move to such a point that I can in good faith say yeap he is faster than Sanji
Oda really used "vanishing" sounds effect for the first time and not "zipping" for a speed feat, that means he really disappeared faster than cp0/luffy/ or when he blitzed oven...
Post automatically merged:

is He really reading zoro piece ????

The horn of Onigashima is huge and was pretty far away from where they were fighting, that attack travelled kilometres and cut the giant horn far bigger than golem Pica was and travelled past that, that attack was huge.

Also you have to remember that unlike Luffy's attacks Zoro's attacks are far far far more lethal, that's why I keep saying this

AP = damage + aoe + lethality

Luffy AP(16/30) = damage 6/10 + aoe 8/10 + lethality 2/10
Zoro AP(19/30) = damage 4/10 + aoe 7/10 + lethality 8/10
Zoro's lethality has yet to be proven given he hasn't taken anyone out yet. Apoo is still fighting and so is Kaido. Neither were affected to the point where they could no longer fight.

Sanji and Queen have been really impressive, showing off tons of stuff but I wouldn't really place either above Katakuri, especially not Queen. Queen's incredibly versatile but ultimately a lot of his attacks won't land on Kata due to how fast Kata is (competing with and even dodging Snakeman's attacks) and due to his Future Sight. I think Queen would give Katakuri a really tough time but he's not beating Kata in my opinion. Having a lot of different attacks and move doesn't guarantee that they'll be effective or enough to beat you opponent. As for Sanji, he'd give an even better fight and if Sanji really shows off impressive stuff, I'll change my mind, but even now Kata still seems more impressive to me.

As for Diable Jambe getting updated, I hope that's the case and I can't wait for the full summary. Chapter sounds great. Whether it's the updated version or not, Demon Wind sounds cool. I'm content for the most part with what Sanji has done but I'm hoping he shows off his Obsevation haki soon and improves on that.
Being invisible can mess with katakuri's observation haki if you trick him, Katakuri didn't show enough ap to beat Queen... even luffy tanked so much from him... Queen tanked Big mom with zero damage and Brachio bomber can actually go through Big mom defense and K.O her for a bit

Bogard

You can't win
Dat moment when Oda is still hiding the godlike battle between 2 ninjas

:steef:

Meanwhile it looks like the Sanji vs Queen battle will end even before that

Seeing how Zoro vs King escalated at the bottom of Onigashima where all the explosives are, with King having fire attacks, and Yamato on the way, it's not impossible that there will be an additional threatening atmosphere with King in the area, and thus this being the climax battle before the Luffy vs Kaido

Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament" to create a powerful fire attack.
- The name of the attack is 魔神 風 (Demon Wind?).
- Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack
The fight is over, the prostitute and the rat were the trigger for Lanji to grab his mind and rob the Queen :kobeha: combo of attacks with 2 new moves was the finisher, more than this and you're going back to evil cook, lunarian, CoC levels of delusional. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.