Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean CoA wouldn’t have saved him just as Queen said.
I would not believe Queen. Luffy was tanking Kaido's attacks with CoA, only CoC coated attacks had an effect on Luffy.
That statement is a bluff and seems to be contradictory. Do Queen has internal destruction Haki? Or what? I don't understand what Queen meant by this.

Dragon blaze never showed anything to be even a tiny bit of the same lvl of KKG. You can’t even back up such a claim while the state of DR at the end of Doffy’s fight back me up and let’s not forget that damage was done without Luffy directly hitting the ground himself.
KKG dressrosa >>>>dragon blaze rooftop

I would not believe Queen. Luffy was tanking Kaido's attacks with CoA, only CoC coated attacks had an effect on Luffy.
That statement is a bluff and seems to be contradictory. Do Queen has internal destruction Haki? Or what? I don't understand what Queen meant by this.
Well think what haki does. It hardens your body. Even a powerful haki isn’t going to stop your body from getting squished from a what looks like 100 ton boa constrictors.

Sanji and Queen have been really impressive, showing off tons of stuff but I wouldn't really place either above Katakuri, especially not Queen. Queen's incredibly versatile but ultimately a lot of his attacks won't land on Kata due to how fast Kata is (competing with and even dodging Snakeman's attacks) and due to his Future Sight. I think Queen would give Katakuri a really tough time but he's not beating Kata in my opinion. Having a lot of different attacks and moves doesn't guarantee that they'll be effective or enough to beat your opponent. As for Sanji, he'd give an even better fight and if Sanji really shows off impressive stuff, I'll change my mind, but even now Kata still seems more impressive to me.

As for Diable Jambe getting updated, I hope that's the case and I can't wait for the full summary. Chapter sounds great. Whether it's the updated version or not, Demon Wind sounds cool. I'm content for the most part with what Sanji has done but I'm hoping he shows off his Obsevation haki soon and improves on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.