Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 full chapter to make the evil sanji plot and oda destroy :kayneshrug:
But you are zoroaster I don't surprise:milaugh:
1) please use proper sentences.
2) who ever really believed that Sanji attacked that women doesn’t really understand one piece.
3) let’s wait for the chapter before judging it
If this was a Zoro chapter you would be screamimg 100/10
4) I’m not a Zoro hater. My favorite character is luffy and i like all the other Strawhats the same. What I don’t like is this forums hate for Sanji

23:59:
Sanji fans want Sanji to be like Zoro all the time.

00:00:
Omg, how can Sanji fans accept that Sanji doesn't get the same things as Zoro?

I present you you all:
Zoroclowns, a symphony.
yeah sanji should get his own stuff, but this chapter has literally been repeated 10x since his fight began, something retarded happens queen gets distracted then sanji attacks queen, the chapter ends.

I explained man times WSC hype does not necessarily mean he is the legitimate strongest and not simply how he is perceived.

WB vs Akainu involved PIS to protect Luffy and even WB for a while.
Manga fact : Does not necessarily mean shit
Something that does not support your head canon : PIS
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

A 3 chapter structure for Queen/King would be pretty cool, doubt it's happening, but it would be nice nonetheless. Both Zoro/Sanji received their initial powerups, so making in such a way that:

- One chapter initial fighting with new powers from both sides (i.e. this chapter, essentially Sanji's new body and Zoro's CoC mode with his swords.

- One Chapter of Queen/King dominating with awakening/CoC/whatever. Lunarian reveal for King.

- Final chapter with Sanji/Zoro winning (Sanji's full transformation with emotions still, Zoro's new asura or something else).

I'd love this (1034-1039), but I have a bigger feeling it will be a 2 chapter structure (1034-1037). Hopefully not just 1 chapter fights though.
Bruh

This is the volume Oda is done with calamities
Last volume he was dond with Jack ans Pedo

1035/1036 is the end of both King and Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.