Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another zoro fan who grew up being on the Maury Povich show seeing new dudes dance and celebrate in their face every week

No surprise it absolutely maddens you seeing somebody with a father that eventually did show up
You say you have a father? I can't imagine how much worse it would be for you if you didn't, you'd probably be on your way to join ISIS or the Taliban :kobeha:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Not exactly. It was obvious in 1031 Cook vs Queen is entering its final phase, whereas 1033 shows that Zoro vs King is not even halfway done.

Finishing up Cook's fight now means more focus on the remaining 3 important fights (and 1 pathetic Hokage duel).
What I mean is that the hype and Claymore thread was kinda disrupted but I hope Goda won't offpanel anything concerning the high Grandmaster :josad:

A 3 chapter structure for Queen/King would be pretty cool, doubt it's happening, but it would be nice nonetheless. Both Zoro/Sanji received their initial powerups, so making in such a way that:

- One chapter initial fighting with new powers from both sides (i.e. this chapter, essentially Sanji's new body and Zoro's CoC mode with his swords.

- One Chapter of Queen/King dominating with awakening/CoC/whatever. Lunarian reveal for King.

- Final chapter with Sanji/Zoro winning (Sanji's full transformation with emotions still, Zoro's new asura or something else).

I'd love this (1034-1039), but I have a bigger feeling it will be a 2 chapter structure (1034-1037). Hopefully not just 1 chapter fights though.

Status
Not open for further replies.