Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean. I don't see anything special from King.

He stacks regen and durability from his zoan and dna. That's it. Zoro needs more ap to defeat him.

Gimmick is something like Katakuri had in his fight.
Queen is literally a walking gimmick... i.e his mechanical neck, tail, arm... i.e shooting laser beams... that shit aint natural

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol this is my last time replying to you. I see 0 reasons to argue with a fool who uses only headcanon and not the source material yo debate with. When you drop the headcanon I'll be here ready to discuss with you.
Says dude who thinks of mere blood slips as actual damage.

You are replying last time because your shitty headcanon was put into bin. King and Queen after Marco fight are literally 100% no damage taken and you bitch about blood spills and thinking it matters.

They are fucking zoans dude, regen factor heals paper cuts in no time.

Show me King suffering after Marco's attacks. Oh wait he doesn't he fucking stands up like nothing happened, same with Queen and proceed to his fight with Zoro.

You are dumb af. Go back to reddit.
That's not the point. That's literally not the point. I never said the cut did major damage. This is why you're stupid.

Ik I wasn't gonna reply anymore but thus low hanging fruit was irresistible. Keep being a fool. I'm gone now.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's not the point. That's literally not the point. I never said the cut did major damage. This is why you're stupid.

Ik I wasn't gonna reply anymore but thus low hanging fruit was irresistible. Keep being a fool. I'm gone now.
Sure. Come back when King or Queen actually suffer incredible damage. Because jerking off to paper cuts is literally nothing.

Calm your tits fella. Being an admiral fan shouldn't cloud ur mind. OG Trio > New Admirals that's first.

Second of all. Fujitora got bandages from fighting advCoA Sabo and gay nightmare Morley.

Now imagine King with his current feats and most likely advCoC:lulz:

If you tell me Akainu, Aokiji or Kizaru beat King. I will agree. But no fucking way Fuji with his showings Mid diffing King. Sorry but no.

He needed to use gravity to fend off DR Zoro because his raw power wasn't enough. Later he got stalled by Sabo pre Mera and from the newest things we know. Morley and Sabo got him in bandages.

Chill.
Except in dressora Fujitora is try to use ful power. Look at punk hazard for example. Fujitora don’t want marine to be hero of the story during dressora issue and due government cover up smoker saving alabasta in fact is luffy and his crew does save this country.

sabo notice what is this guy planning rather just fight to death in battle.

We don’t see in Fujitora full power in dressora.

About revolutionary people like Sabo in mary geoisue place. I doubt green bull and Fujitora really to use full power on revolutionary people without cause single property to be damage. CD are very strict and if admirals fail to protect their property like building. They will get mad.

Admirals are not like Superman saving the day or protecting the city result of building destroyed in this
holy land.

We don’t have manga panel king literally defeat Marco like flying six and jack are defeated by enemy.
Manga say Marco is his limit because stamina spending to heal his wound, healing the sick people like ice oni disease, and fighting king and queen for whole time.
Yes I know Fujitora is meant to be weakest admiral guy even doflamingo call him monster.
If we had island where king and Fujitora fight 100% full power. I say the fight will mid-high difficult fight for fujitora. King keep change his form like back to base, then to hybrid form, and then back to zoan form instead staying hybrid like kadio, queen, and jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.