Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King both has a gimmick (fire healing) and super high durability. Blocking Tatsumaki with his wings and also saying that he is on another level as compared to the other dinosaurs. Like Tiger Hunt directly hit King's face and did nothing.

King both has a gimmick (fire healing) and super high durability. Blocking Tatsumaki with his wings and also saying that he is on another level as compared to the other dinosaurs. Like Tiger Hunt directly hit King's face and did nothing.
I think the gimmick is more than just fire healing. What about the bomb? Or was he just hiding that?

Are you hurt because your shitty takes prove nothing? Fucking blood slip. Irrelevant fucking paper cuts. Get your shit together.

Zoans like King, Kaido heal from those paper cuts in no time and King has his race DNA on top of it which only stacks his durability.
Lmao zoro went from cutting king to literally being unable to cut king who's not defending himself. You are truly an idiot.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao zoro went from cutting king to literally being unable to cut king who's ko defending himself. You are truly an idiot.
Show me King suffering after Marco's attacks. Oh wait he doesn't he fucking stands up like nothing happened, same with Queen and proceed to his fight with Zoro.

You are dumb af. Go back to reddit.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth they dont understand what the word "gimmick" actually means

There's a certain someone... that's fighting a character who actually has a gimmick... Hint it's not Zoro
I mean. I don't see anything special from King.

He stacks regen and durability from his zoan and dna. That's it. Zoro needs more ap to defeat him.

Gimmick is something like Katakuri had in his fight.

I think there's many things Oda could do with King.

(1) Marco's regen flames

(2) Temporary immunity to any attacks. So Zoro would have to "time" his attacks. This would also make sense given we've seen him bleed before.

(3) Something in his suit? He was hiding bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.