Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't flip the narrative for you benefit. I knew what you said. I always kept replying to you to prove you that blood slips are irrelevant for people like King and Queen.

You've been debating with me for what then? You literally agree with me but then you quote all the time calling me names every reply.

Blood slips are irrelevant, paper cuts and shit. King and Queen zoans alone let them heal this shit in no time.

All I care about is actual damage, lasting damage, damage that switches or at least somehow directs the battle for your benefit.

Did Marco gain the upper hand on King and Queen because they spill some blood? They are fine after.

About the gimmick. If I get the panel explaining it I will change my mind. I don't see anything special in what King does as of yet.
Simply stacking zoand and lunarian DNA abilities + Fire bending.
I switched zero % of my narrative. Fool. I've been repeating the same shit for half an hour now. Literally the same shit over and over to you.

The gimmick is zoro and MARCO both cut king but now king who's not defending himself tanked an attack from zoro. That's why I said it's a gimmick. King went from being cut to not even defending himself and still not having a scratch.
That's why I said it's a trick. Aka a gimmick.

You are truly stupid. Truly. Learn what the hell you're debating before joining my convo with another person.

As an unbiased user about this topic, I will only say this...

This is Jack after fighting Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru... (and sinking two of the four marine ships)

:zosleepy:
They are just playing battleship board game in real life with actuall ships. Headcannon theory

Fujitora can bring random meteors on jacks ship and it no effort for him to win navy battle.
Jacl may can block or destroy 3 meteOra but will get overpowered by Fujitora gravity fruit power.

White beard wanted to be the strongest man alive ? no he just happened to be strong as fuck while searching/forming a family, His will was top tier without him having a dream related to a title...
Lol this man was going to be the man behind the next pirate king. He was like Rayleigh, but stronger.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gimmick

"an ingenious or novel mechanical device: Gadget"

@Seth this is toooooo easy... LOL
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ post the full definition fool. You didn't think I'd click the link? It's reffering to gambling and that's not even the main definition of a gimmick.

You sir are low tier trash for trying that one:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.