Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. Come back when King or Queen actually suffer incredible damage. Because jerking off to paper cuts is literally nothing.
Lmao alright to end this debate I'll reiterate my original point.

Drawing blood means damage was taken. Even if the damage was the equivalent of a literal papercut.

Are you still failing to grasp what I'm saying? Are you really this idiotic?

Demon - Wind - God - Foot
Fire Speed Strenght/Exekeleton Haki

Seems like everything in combo, it isn´t just speed, he also use insane strenght, his exekeleton, his fire and his haki.
All four in combo make it very op.
I wonder if it's really "leg" again. Diable Jambe means Devil Leg, so wonder if it's a spin on Diable Jambe. Don't know French so I won't even try to make something up with Wind and God lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao alright to end this debate I'll reiterate my original point.

Drawing blood means damage was taken. Even if the damage was the equivalent of a literal papercut.

Are you still failing to grasp what I'm saying? Are you really this idiotic?
Don't flip the narrative for you benefit. I knew what you said. I always kept replying to you to prove you that blood slips are irrelevant for people like King and Queen.

You've been debating with me for what then? You literally agree with me but then you quote all the time calling me names every reply.

Blood slips are irrelevant, paper cuts and shit. King and Queen zoans alone let them heal this shit in no time.

All I care about is actual damage, lasting damage, damage that switches or at least somehow directs the battle for your benefit.

Did Marco gain the upper hand on King and Queen because they spill some blood? They are fine after.

About the gimmick. If I get the panel explaining it I will change my mind. I don't see anything special in what King does as of yet.
Simply stacking zoand and lunarian DNA abilities + Fire bending.

Status
Not open for further replies.