Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro never used COC until this arc, so your not making sense there either and he has traits of COC user. Even in Volume cover on 'Conquerors' Sanji was included with those with COC and this was before Zoro got revealed to have COC after that too. No issues there.
* Asura is CoC - pre-ts
* Cuts monet - who is overwhelmed and intimated (Rayleigh statement about CoC it’s the power to overwhelm)
* more than 10 statements in the manga mentioning his deposition and why he isn’t the captain
* Zoro’s introduction Coby mentions his demonic aura
* Urashima runs from Zoro’s aura

Sanjis minuscule panels that I see being pulled up doesn’t compare

Saying Sanji has it is the true headcannon
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
He dont have that shit unless he proves that he does, its not the other way around.
So Oda is headcannon for putting Sanji with Zoro in same Volume Cover as 'Conquerors'. That isn't 'foreshadowing' at all then. Imagine being smarter than writer of the story, huh :suresure:?

So Oda is headcannon for putting Sanji with Zoro in same Volume Cover as 'Conquerors'. That isn't 'foreshadowing' at all then. Imagine being smarter than writer of the story, huh :suresure:?
Its gonna be a "Sanji is fighting King because he is facing him in the oppening" BS all over again with you isnt it? Wont you guys tire of eating soo many L's all the goddamn time?
:brootea:

* Asura is CoC - pre-ts
* Cuts monet - who is overwhelmed and intimated (Rayleigh statement about CoC it’s the power to overwhelm)
* more than 10 statements in the manga mentioning his deposition and why he isn’t the captain
* Zoro’s introduction Coby mentions his demonic aura
* Urashima runs from Zoro’s aura

Sanjis minuscule panels that I see being pulled up doesn’t compare
None of that is COC for having scary aura as those without COC even show that, but don't have it.

Sanji has shows traits already on why he has it on him as much as Zoro. Also he is scary to fight once you interact with him as it same thing on Luffy who some underestimate him for his appearance, but get scared when he start fighting.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Idk as maybe, but same time think Kizaru will face Strawhats, but think someone might fight Admiral too being either Jimbei or Yamato (If she joins).
Lol, I think that Borsalino will be replaced by an Orange Admiral after his death/defeat. I don't think the Orange Admiral will fight a Straw Hat, I bet he'll fight an ally.

I think it will be like the Calamities fights.

Issho vs Zoro=King vs Zoro
Greenbull vs Sanji=Queen vs Sanji
Straw Hat Ally vs Orange Admiral= Inu(An Ally) vs Jack.

Jinbe and Yamato definitely won't fight admirals. That's reserved for the M3.

Lol, I think that Borsalino will be replaced by an Orange Admiral after his death/defeat. I don't think the Orange Admiral will fight a Straw Hat, I bet he'll fight an ally.

I think it will be like the Calamities fights.

Issho vs Zoro=King vs Zoro
Greenbull vs Sanji=Queen vs Sanji
Straw Hat Ally vs Orange Admiral= Inu(An Ally) vs Jack.

Jinbe and Yamato definitely won't fight admirals. That's reserved for the M3.
Idk if that character exist as that be late into the story on that.

Idk on that case, bruh as think Kizaru is more likely given vibes on connected to science side there.

None of that is COC for having scary aura as those without COC even show that, but don't have it.

Sanji has shows traits already on why he has it on him as much as Zoro. Also he is scary to fight once you interact with him as it same thing on Luffy who some underestimate him for his appearance, but get scared when he start fighting.
That’s Zoro’s aura. You can ignore it but it is what it is.

Ignore my other arguments.
* Asura is CoC
* Zoro overwhelmed monet with CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.