Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Seth he got you with NO lube
I feel moved.

Archiving This, because again you fail to understand how your favorite characters abilities work even though it's explicitly stated in the manga. Also because im catching you CAP 4D

The only thing Zoro is actually born with is CoC... Something Sanji currently is not at this moment until proven otherwise

Of course you go on a deflecting tangent when I asked where in manga does it say he is apart of family of Ryuma like The Great One predicted, because that's what you do when you're backed into a corner.

Ill entertain you with my Greatness. Lets say for Argument Sake... (ME PLAYING DEVILS ADVOCATE) that he is a descendant of Ryuma's family. How does that correlate to he doesnt work hard even though it's all Zoro does is train. Eventhough Zoro has panels actual training. Even though he trained for 2 years under Mihawk
You are talking to a brick wall called Head D. Canon.

You bring him feats, panels. He will reply: lalalalal Sanji stronger lalala.

Archiving This, because again you fail to understand how your favorite characters abilities work even though it's explicitly stated in the manga. Also because im catching you CAP 4D

The only thing Zoro is actually born with is CoC... Something Sanji currently is not at this moment until proven otherwise

Of course you go on a deflecting tangent when I asked where in manga does it say he is apart of family of Ryuma like The Great One predicted, because that's what you do when you're backed into a corner.

Ill entertain you with my Greatness. Lets say for Argument Sake... (ME PLAYING DEVILS ADVOCATE) that he is a descendant of Ryuma's family. How does that correlate to he doesnt work hard even though it's all Zoro does is train. Eventhough Zoro has panels actual training. Even though he trained for 2 years under Mihawk
Again who is using magical sword to fight now? Zoro. Is it by abilities or skill? It is abilities as he struggle to control even sword you guys said 'he mastered it', but shown i=he never did lol.

Nah, only you deflecting as you haven't answer my question, who between two is relying on equipment as you can only say Zoro here, not Sanji. Sanji prove he fight on his own more, Zoro need help into a fight by someone or source to help him fight an enemy as shown before. I am only saying the facts and Mihawk is same guy who couldn't beat YCs and had trouble with Crocodile. Idk if that any better there.

Like this one?

not a swordsman=opinion about swords discarded
Where does it state King isnt a swordsman in that panel?

It just states you do not need a specific fighting style to win

Also in Ch 1032: "Ill give you a swordfight, I do enjoy a good duel" in which we see King using "his sword and coating it in CoA"

Besides the point... my real question below

So when King says "A swordsman being heldback by his sword" because he isnt a swordsman your opinion on the matter holds up more than the observation of a character in the actual Manga?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I mean series is there, so it can happen, but again waiting on one-shot YC, Seth. Tell me where is panel of King getting 'one-shot' you hype up :milaugh:?
I answered you. It didn't happen just like Sanji getting CoC. I know you can't read but try sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.