Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of that is COC for having scary aura as those without COC even show that, but don't have it.

Sanji has shows traits already on why he has it on him as much as Zoro. Also he is scary to fight once you interact with him as it same thing on Luffy who some underestimate him for his appearance, but get scared when he start fighting.
Sanji showed the traits indeed, he will be the King of Ls

That’s Zoro’s aura. You can ignore it but it is what it is.

Ignore my other arguments.
* Asura is CoC
* Zoro overwhelmed monet with CoC
I already knew Zoro will get COC, but aura is something not only he have as other characters have it, but are not COC.

That is more fear than COC though. Enma is truly on issue on his abilities than his own skill about it.
Post automatically merged:

Seth, shut your bitch ass up. Your not credible, bruh.

So Oda is headcannon for putting Sanji with Zoro in same Volume Cover as 'Conquerors'. That isn't 'foreshadowing' at all then. Imagine being smarter than writer of the story, huh :suresure:?
Lanji isn't in the cover as a conqueror, he's there as an Okama, the Volume is named after a chapter that Lanji isn't a part of, the next volume is named after Lanji and he isn't on the cover. :josad:

He have to trained to work with abilities on RS though and quickly got rid of it himself as he shows he isn't relying equpment on how he fights unlike Zoro who is being opposite and need Enma to put everything on how he fights.

Aren't you one of guys saying Zoro is related to Ryuma cause they look similar? Are you now backtracking on that? Your ones who said he should slay a dragon because he is related to Ryuma? Being hypocrite again?

Nah, he used Enma for strongest attack, not any of his swords in these fights as you see how he put Enma above them on usage more. More magical weapon, not skill.
Again, it's something he is born with, so by your logic, Zoro is not hard worker given he is apart of family of Ryuma to why he is able to handle swords then from your logic. Sanji trained on his own on his abilities as to why he fight with his legs and more. Zoro is one having magical sword, not anyone else :suresure:.

Archiving This, because again you fail to understand how your favorite characters abilities work even though it's explicitly stated in the manga. He was awakened it throught the raid suit What don't you understand about that? Also because im catching you CAP 4D.

The only thing Zoro is actually born with is CoC... Something Sanji currently is not at this moment until proven otherwise.

Of course you go on a deflecting tangent when I asked where in manga does it say he is apart of family of Ryuma like The Great One predicted, because that's what you do when you're backed into a corner.

Ill entertain you with my Greatness. Lets say for Argument Sake... (ME PLAYING DEVILS ADVOCATE) that he is a descendant of Ryuma's family. How does that correlate to he doesnt work hard even though it's all Zoro does is train. Eventhough Zoro has panels actual training. Even though he trained for 2 years under Mihawk

Damn Moe just bite the bullet like MZ did, it will be easier for you in the long run when Sanji leaves wano withoud any signs of CoC at all. Chances are Ussop will unlock it as a gag before Sanji does.
:brootea:
I said either he unlocks it either this arc or future arc. That what I said. Like how your backing away from how I said early now. Also so your saying Usopp unlock it faster than Zoro does without a magical weapon? That is funny man :milaugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.