Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Not always and plus Zoro isn't facing both him and Fujitora when it comes fighting Admirals. 2 Admirals would be too much especially how OP those guys are. Sanji is fighting Kizaru while Zoro fighting Fujitora.
Nah bro.

I think:

Issho vs Zoro.
Greenbull vs Sanji.
Borsalino gets off paneled by Teach.

You don't think I'm an alt anymore nice progress Moe, next step you should stop getting too much Ls shoved down your throat.
Seth, your only one getting more Ls than Zolo getting in fight to 'one-shot YCs'. When he isn't relying those for help in a fight, come back to me and 'Moe Fetish' is creepy this point, bruh. You got issues as toxic user shown, bruh.
Post automatically merged:

Nah bro.

I think:

Issho vs Zoro.
Greenbull vs Sanji.
Borsalino gets off paneled by Teach.
Idk as maybe, but same time think Kizaru will face Strawhats, but think someone might fight Admiral too being either Jimbei or Yamato (If she joins).

Sanji is getting COC whether in this arc or future arcs. So many hints given on him knowing it as much as Zoro.
Nope.

This arc is similar to thriller bark is echoing Zoroโ€™s position as Firstmate/Vice Captain.

Sanji had numerous of opportunities in WCI and he didnโ€™t use it, and he wasnโ€™t in the same situation as Zoro who was holding back.

Would you like to bet Sanji wonโ€™t get CoC ?

Again, did Sanji had any say on how he was born or how he came to be? Did abilities came after he was born or he had to trained to unlock them and how he fights? Zoro got magical sword that easily putting there than any of his swords being Wado and Sandai. I haven't seen him favoring those two, but Enma he been trying to use more over them.

No it is not after chapter prior as he trying to use it to hurt King. If that is case, it's more about magical sword, not his skill.
Also Archiving this.

Didn't unlock Germa exoskeleton until he started using the raidsuit. He had a choice on whether or not to wear the raidsuit and he chose to wear it. This is what's called being objective.

Still waiting on the answer of proof he is "apart of Ryuma's Family" so "he didnt train hard question" or you still to busy deflecting like I predictied and going on this Zoro got a magical Sword tangent in which I pulled up the quote from King explaining how it was a nerf.

He used Wado for his strongest attack used so far in his battle against King which was Shi Son Son which he has always used the Wado

Nope.

This arc is similar to thriller bark is echoing Zoroโ€™s position as Firstmate/Vice Captain.

Sanji had numerous of opportunities in WCI and he didnโ€™t use it, and he wasnโ€™t in the same situation as Zoro who was holding back.

Would you like to bet Sanji wonโ€™t get CoC ?
Zoro never used COC until this arc, so your not making sense there either and he has traits of COC user. Even in Volume cover on 'Conquerors' Sanji was included with those with COC and this was before Zoro got revealed to have COC after that too. No issues there.
Post automatically merged:

@Seth Moe ripped your ass
Calling your alt is both creepy and weird this point, bruh. You got issues :seriously:.

Also Archiving this.

Didn't unlock Germa exoskeleton until he started using the raidsuit. He had a choice on whether or not to wear the raidsuit and he chose to wear it. This is what's called being objective.

Still waiting on the answer of proof he is "apart of Ryuma's Family" so "he didnt train hard question" or you still to busy deflecting like I predictied and going on this Zoro got a magical Sword tangent in which I pulled up the quote from King explaining how it was a nerf.

He used Wado for his strongest attack used so far in his battle against King which was Shi Son Son which he has always used the Wado
He have to trained to work with abilities on RS though and quickly got rid of it himself as he shows he isn't relying equpment on how he fights unlike Zoro who is being opposite and need Enma to put everything on how he fights.

Aren't you one of guys saying Zoro is related to Ryuma cause they look similar? Are you now backtracking on that? Your ones who said he should slay a dragon because he is related to Ryuma? Being hypocrite again?

Nah, he used Enma for strongest attack, not any of his swords in these fights as you see how he put Enma above them on usage more. More magical weapon, not skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.