Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Archiving this too, because you fail to understand Sanji's exoskeleton and this quote puts it in full perspective of how much you truly lack understanding of your own favorite characters abilities
Again, it's something he is born with, so by your logic, Zoro is not hard worker given he is apart of family of Ryuma to why he is able to handle swords then from your logic. Sanji trained on his own on his abilities as to why he fight with his legs and more. Zoro is one having magical sword, not anyone else :suresure:.

Labysmal, shut up as we know Zolo is getting his ass beat like fodder from 'one-shot YCs'.
Post automatically merged:

Im trolling about Sanj vs Kizaru. That’ll never happen
Actually it probably can as gievn Kizaru's nephew is in science division, given more talk about them on Vegapunk and could put Kizaru protecting him or fighting for him against Sanji as been hinted awhile between those two fighting.

Joke aside I think it's fitting if Sanji were to unlock (or show hint of) COC when he fights against Zoro with his evil self but after this chapter i don't know if the fight is gonna happen so idk

Again, it's something he is born with, so by your logic, Zoro is not hard worker given he is apart of family of Ryuma to why he is able to handle swords then from your logic. Sanji trained on his own on his abilities as to why he fight with his legs and more. Zoro is one having magical sword, not anyone else :suresure:.
Archiving this... now for me or really anyone with a brain to explain... he awakened his exoskeleton through what... The Raid Suit...

Where does it say he is apart of "The Family of Ryuma".... Ill wait for Proof unless you want to deflect and go on another tangent

Enma is a Nerf

King in ch 1033: "A swordsman held back by his own sowrd!!! That's a new one"

Labysmal, shut up as we know Zolo is getting his ass beat like fodder from 'one-shot YCs'.
Post automatically merged:

Actually it probably can as gievn Kizaru's nephew is in science division, given more talk about them on Vegapunk and could put Kizaru protecting him or fighting for him against Sanji as been hinted awhile between those two fighting.
Kizaru always fights right hand men: Rayleigh, Marco, Ben Beckman, etc.

And the manga seems to be portraying him as Akainu’s right hand.

Archiving this... now for me or really anyone with a brain to explain... he awakened his exoskeleton through what... The Raid Suit...

Where does it say he is apart of "The Family of Ryuma".... Ill wait for Proof unless you want to deflect and go on another tangent

Enma is a Nerf

Again, did Sanji had any say on how he was born or how he came to be? Did abilities came after he was born or he had to trained to unlock them and how he fights? Zoro got magical sword that easily putting there than any of his swords being Wado and Sandai. I haven't seen him favoring those two, but Enma he been trying to use more over them.

No it is not after chapter prior as he trying to use it to hurt King. If that is case, it's more about magical sword, not his skill.

Enma is a Nerf

:seriously::seriously::seriously: Imagine using the words of a guy that is stated to not be a swordsman as proof

Kizaru always fights right hand men: Rayleigh, Marco, Ben Beckman, etc.

And the manga seems to be portraying him as Akainu’s right hand.
Not always and plus Zoro isn't facing both him and Fujitora when it comes fighting Admirals. 2 Admirals would be too much especially how OP those guys are. Sanji is fighting Kizaru while Zoro fighting Fujitora.

Status
Not open for further replies.