Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it's gonna be a fucking warzone here if Sanji comes out of Wano without COC and there's the COC trio Luffy-Yamato-Zoro :jay-he:
And next Arc is gonna be Ussop's chance to unlock COC too :jay-he:
It would be more peacefull actualy, with sanjifans finaly knowing for sure their character is nowhere near comparable to Zoro in power scaling, and thus they would shut up for Zoro for a change and start their agenda against Yamato.
:steef:

50/50 imo.

I don't believe there are "rules" for having CoC. If Oda wants a character to have CoC, he'll give them CoC. Plus, fucking Chinjao had it.

There are some patterns where the "third" of a trio doesn't have CoC though. For example Luffy/Ace/Sabo, and Luffy/Kidd/Law.

However, I don't see a reason why he wouldn't be included on the volume 100 if he didn't have it.

I personally think he's getting it tho.
YTW > Kyoukai
:goyea:

Who destroy the RS? Sanji. Did Zoro remove Enma from his body and fighting with his own estbalished weapons or is he favoring Enma still? Only one of these are fighting on their own without equipment. Not my fault, Zoro needs help to fight every enemy from Hawkins, Apoo, Kaido, and now King :milaugh:.
Archiving this too, because you fail to understand Sanji's exoskeleton and this quote puts it in full perspective of how much you truly lack understanding of your own favorite characters abilities

Enma is a nerf... I understand how my favorite characters abilities work because I read the manga, I recall at the end of the chapter Zoro had not one but all 3 of his swords coated in Smoke and ADV CoC

Thanks, I see now what is going on.

The second Kanji is also Wind, but I think Redon/Korean guy misspelled it as well as TalkOP.

風脚= Jambe

悪魔風脚=Diable Jambe

魔神風 is Redon's spoiler, he's missing the last character for Jambe. The first 2 characters are different, but both translate to "Diable" in French (Literally Akuma on the first one vs Moshen in Chinese).

So either this is still just Diable Jambe, but spelled different, or it's going to be called something else in Katakana when we see it. Idk.

@Chaves my bad, you are probably right.
I dunno anything about those languages but if Oda changed the way its written then it most likely means something different, especially when the spoilers say that it combines a bunch of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.