Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Yo, you guys actually think Sanji has a good chance of getting CoC?

@Paperchampion23 @Tyki_Mikk @TheKnightOfTheSea @ConquistadoR '

If so, what percentage? I'm starting to see evidence pile up like a storm
Maybe, maybe not imo.

It depends on what oda wants coc to represent. Sanji will beat an admiral eos and if oda wants him to have coc he'll have. If he wants it to be exclusive to ppl who have greater ambition then idk. one thing tho, if he was going to get it its either wci or wano. if he doesnt get it here then chances are less in elbaf.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Yo, you guys actually think Sanji has a good chance of getting CoC?

@Paperchampion23 @Tyki_Mikk @TheKnightOfTheSea @ConquistadoR '

If so, what percentage? I'm starting to see evidence pile up like a storm
50/50 imo.

I don't believe there are "rules" for having CoC. If Oda wants a character to have CoC, he'll give them CoC. Plus, fucking Chinjao had it.

There are some patterns where the "third" of a trio doesn't have CoC though. For example Luffy/Ace/Sabo, and Luffy/Kidd/Law.

However, I don't see a reason why he wouldn't be included on the volume 100 if he didn't have it.

I personally think he's getting it tho.

Yep as I thought

The new move Sanji uses, ι­”η₯ž ι’¨, can be read as majin fuu in japanese, which sounds eerily similar to majin buu. But the actual reading of the move is not confirmed yet.
He mentions "Majin" which is ι­”η₯ž, but doesn't mention that η₯žι’¨ is "Kamikaze".

So this move, instead of reading "Kamikaze" "Godly Wind", it's named something like "Majinkaze" or "Devil Wind". The evil version of Kamikaze.

Archiving this to keep the quote of the last bit "Sanji is beating enemies more his own power"

Heavy emphasis on "HIS OWN POWER"

Becoming a literal product of his fathers technology
Who destroy the RS? Sanji. Did Zoro remove Enma from his body and fighting with his own estbalished weapons or is he favoring Enma still? Only one of these are fighting on their own without equipment. Not my fault, Zoro needs help to fight every enemy from Hawkins, Apoo, Kaido, and now King :milaugh:.

Damn it's gonna be a fucking warzone here if Sanji comes out of Wano without COC and there's the COC trio Luffy-Yamato-Zoro :jay-he:
And next Arc is gonna be Ussop's chance to unlock COC too :jay-he:
Thinking Sanji has no COC is stupidity factor especially thinking he isn't in M3 trio. DIdn't you guys bet on Jimbei and that got debunked easily by Oda who put M3 isn't changing. :okay:.

Demon God Wind. Lol. "God Wind" is Kamikaze.

The issue is the Chinese guy is using the Chinese character for Wind "风", not "钨" which Oda uses for Diable Jambe.
Thanks, I see now what is going on.

The second Kanji is also Wind, but I think Redon/Korean guy misspelled it as well as TalkOP.

ι’¨θ„š= Jambe

ζ‚ͺι­”ι’¨θ„š=Diable Jambe

ι­”η₯žι’¨ is Redon's spoiler, he's missing the last character θ„š for Jambe. The first 2 characters are different, but both translate to "Diable" in French (Literally Akuma on the first one vs Moshen in Chinese).

So either this is still just Diable Jambe, but spelled different, or it's going to be called something else in Katakana when we see it. Idk.

@Chaves my bad, you are probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.