Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t group Fujitora and Katakuri together. Katakuri couldn’t even sense Flampé standing 20 feet away from him.
A future sight can’t see attack coming at you like sneak attack thing. that is my excuse for him but whitebeard can dodge enemy sneak easily unlike Akainu who got sneak by whitebeard, crocodile, marco and vista. It make Akainu have bad coO when come to sneak attack. He just tank the attacks. Kizaru is only admiral can dodge sneak attack just fine.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I hope luffy use gear 4 unlimited time so he can fight Blackbeard and Akainu for longer fighter.

Beside luffy should already use gear 4 on hybrid kadio as clash of strongest warrior of their ultimate form.
Unlimited G4:kobeha:
He can hardly sustain it for 30 mins. He should solely focus on his base.
If Oda is gna waste my time and give Luffy another haki draining form. He might aswell bin.
I didn't even like the idea of g5 being tossed around which I have a feeling would be Luffy fully coating his body with hardening + adcoc. Imagine the haki drainage tho:crazwhat:
I was kinda hoping Oda would jump straight to awakening but after seeing Kid and Law struggle with their awakeining. I am good:wellwell:

But it won't be ''wind'', the diable jambe has the same name but there's nothing ''wind''

Diable jambe is: 恶魔风脚

DJ this chapter is: 魔神风脚

The only changes is 恶魔 for 魔神
Again, he's Chinese. He's not translating anything into English/French. When you translate his words, it comes up this way.

Redon also has "Demon Wind" translated in his spoiler, which corroborated the Korean spoiler

A future sight can’t see attack coming at you like sneak attack thing. that is my excuse for him but whitebeard can dodge enemy sneak easily unlike Akainu who got sneak by whitebeard, crocodile, marco and vista. It make Akainu have bad coO when come to sneak attack. He just tank the attacks. Kizaru is only admiral can dodge sneak attack just fine.
Fujitora’s COO is always turned on since he’s blind bruh

Again, he's Chinese. He's not translating anything into English/French. When you translate his words, it comes up this way.

Redon also has "Demon Wind" translated in his spoiler, which corroborated the Korean spoiler
Demon God Wind. Lol. "God Wind" is Kamikaze.

The issue is the Chinese guy is using the Chinese character for Wind "风", not "風" which Oda uses for Diable Jambe.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Status
Not open for further replies.