Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered you. It didn't happen just like Sanji getting CoC. I know you can't read but try sometimes.
So you admit your not credible then? Also I said Sanji can unlock it in this arc or future arc. We have to see on that. Though Zoro not one-shotting YCs is on you guys on your dumbass Head Piece :milaugh:.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So you admit your not credible then? Also I said Sanji can unlock it in this arc or future arc. We have to see on that. Though Zoro not one-shotting YCs is on you guys on your dumbass Head Piece :milaugh:.
Should I bring all of your lame failures over the last months? I'm sure we could write an essay called "Lord of the agenda" with your shitty takes.

Again who is using magical sword to fight now? Zoro. Is it by abilities or skill? It is abilities as he struggle to control even sword you guys said 'he mastered it', but shown i=he never did lol.

Nah, only you deflecting as you haven't answer my question, who between two is relying on equipment as you can only say Zoro here, not Sanji. Sanji prove he fight on his own more, Zoro need help into a fight by someone or source to help him fight an enemy as shown before. I am only saying the facts and Mihawk is same guy who couldn't beat YCs and had trouble with Crocodile. Idk if that any better there.
Archiving this... get a pen and paper because Im taking you to school.

You just explained why Enma is a nerf in literally your own words. "he struggles to control even sword you guys said he mastered it but shown he never did" hence why he was struggling vs King

King: "A swordsman heldback by his own sword" That's a new one.

Zoro isnt relying on "Equipment" as at the end of the chapter all three swords are Coated in CoC
Sanji awakened his abilites via using RaidSuit

Where did Zoro ask for Help in fight vs King?
Franky asked if Zoro needed help to which Zoro said No... I.e Zoro doesnt need help

Mihawk the same guy who constantly dueled with Shanks... That Mihawk

Didn't stand a chance without the exoskeleton
He was already fighting 3 YCs at one point and they couldn't beat him. Sanji was already another level prior.
Should I bring all of your lame failures over the last months? I'm sure we could write an essay called "Lord of the agenda" with your shitty takes.
Seth, we know that is all on you, bruh. Stop talking like your headcannons are facts when they are not. You been on agenda ever since 'ZKK' been debunked here :milaugh:.

Color of Conquerors coating is interesting, but we all saw marineford and how devil fruits won that day. Whiteboard with advanced jankwksnsjws lost to BlackBeard and a 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.