Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. It is power up like G4 that has it's own nerf, but it isn't taking away he needs it to try to beat stronger enemies than his own skill.

2. He is relying on it as again magical sword that can put anything on there unlike Sandai and Wado, so he isn't fighting with skill, only by magical means to try to hurt Queen.

3Why you using words of guy who isn't swordsman to understand a swordsman?

4. Still people feel like they have to help him in his fight though more as you see it and Enma is showing that again.

5 Yet can't beat YCs and Crocodile in a fight, so Idk what you mean there.
I numbered them to answer each comment below

1. Thank you for saying it's a Nerf... that is all the people needed to see. The second part of that quote makes 0 sense as King is not defeated and Zoro ended the chapter with all 3 swords coated in CoC with smoke coming out.

2. I dont even know what that means or to whom you are referring to

3. I am using words of the actual manga not being subjective because of ones beliefs on a character in regards to whether or not he's a swordsman. Also you dont have to be a swordsman to see Enma was holding Zoro back

4. Which "people" helped Zoro in this fight? Needs names here... Also, Enma is not a person, enma is a sword

5. So you think Mihawk is weak because he postponed his duel with Vista and Crocodile stopped one of his slashes? Even though it's stated he is the worlds strongest swordsman, and is at the very least from their constant duels on par with Shanks

I numbered them to answer each comment below

1. Thank you for saying it's a Nerf... that is all the people needed to see. The second part of that quote makes 0 sense as King is not defeated and Zoro ended the chapter with all 3 swords coated in CoC with smoke coming out.

2. I dont even know what that means or to whom you are referring to

3. I am using words of the actual manga not being subjective because of ones beliefs on a character in regards to whether or not he's a swordsman. Also you dont have to be a swordsman to see Enma was holding Zoro back

4. Which "people" helped Zoro in this fight? Needs names here... Also, Enma is not a person, enma is a sword

5. So you think Mihawk is weak because he postponed his duel with Vista and Crocodile stopped one of his slashes? Even though it's stated he is the worlds strongest swordsman, and is at the very least from their constant duels on par with Shanks
1. So your admitting G4 isn't power up, but nerf then too? Your not making sense there and none of his swords putting in work unlike Enma is. Please show me where Wado and Sandai have more impact than Enma is doing there.

2. I made it clear as possible, not my fault your unable to get it.

3. Your one who said it's important on swordsman understanding one another, but your quick to use word of a guy who confirmed as non-swordsman on the point. Your kinda hypocriting yourself when trying to use Mihawk the next.

4. Luffy, Law, Kidd, Killer, Drake, Enma, and Franky was trying to help him. Many have help him in his fights.

5. Not that he is weak, but at best he is like in-between of Admirals and YCs, he isn't above Yonkos and Admirals if he struggling to even put out one unlike they are able to. Marineford put it clear he is not Yonko lvl if he got one of his best attacks block by an YC easily. Denying that is truly headcannon as we know there is gap between Warlords to Admirals and Yonkos.

That Sanji move is almost impossible to translate into English. I'd probably use some French words keeping in theme with Sanji, which are similar to English.

Something like Infรขmekaze, since it keeps the "kamikaze" meaning, and infรขme means evil/bad in French, similar to infamy in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.