Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not enough to get there as you try to put another time he face guys like Jack or PO before. Kizaru is more likely to fight him given science division. You can't ignore that.

Bruh best thing you rekt is your credible on usual basis, please :milaugh:.
You are talking about yourself now. Difference between me and you is that my favorite character has feats that I can back up with in some conversations.

You are just like:

Sanji stronger, Sanji better, Sanji this that. When asked for feats, panels, arguments you replying with some laugh emojis or calling people names.

Lanjitards woke up one day and decided that Lanji is going to have CoC and that it has been foreshadowed and now they're like living bots parroting this shit every single day. :kobeha:
All because Zoro has it and this broke their weak jobber minds, what inferiority complex and insecurity does to a person. :denzimote:
Lanji will never have CoC btw :saden:

He disrespects women treating them in a diametrically opposite way and even despises food.
Not enough to get there as you try to put another time he face guys like Jack or PO before. Kizaru is more likely to fight him given science division. You can't ignore that.
Nah. That's representation of you because everytime you post you getting rekt by entire forum like noodle and kinyagi.
Bruh best thing you rekt is your credible on usual basis, please :milaugh:.

You making this too easy, bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.