Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At first I was confused why Oda devoted so much time to the Geisha and her pet mouse, but then I remembered Sanji's first friend was a mouse he fed as a kid. This is all Oda's way of relating current events of the chapter to Sanji's past.

All it indicates is that Sanji will always remain a rat getting leftovers while Zoro and Luffy shine vs top dogs.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Your into kinky stuff, bruh. Iam here talking about series while your talking about BBC. I good with that though as guess you enjoy being cuck of that relationship :milaugh:.
Nah. That's representation of you because everytime you post you getting rekt by entire forum like noodle and kinyagi.

At first I was confused why Oda devoted so much time to the Geisha and her pet mouse, but then I remembered Sanji's first friend was a mouse he fed as a kid. This is all Oda's way of relating current events of the chapter to Sanji's past.

does not make redeem the panel loss tho, i still think its lame
Oda is better than that
Post automatically merged:

Your into kinky stuff, bruh. Iam here talking about series while your talking about BBC. I good with that though as guess you enjoy being cuck of that relationship :milaugh:.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn @Seth You gon let him sweet talk you like that?

He disrespects women treating them in a diametrically opposite way and even despises food.
Not enough to get there as you try to put another time he face guys like Jack or PO before. Kizaru is more likely to fight him given science division. You can't ignore that.
Nah. That's representation of you because everytime you post you getting rekt by entire forum like noodle and kinyagi.
Bruh best thing you rekt is your credible on usual basis, please :milaugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.