Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen anybody so butt hurt over using a sword.

Oda: Enma held Zoro back and to control it Zoro had to grow stronger. The benefit of learning to control enma can be applied to any sword. IE: Zoro coating all his swords with CoA and CoC.

Haters: Zoro is nothing without this magical sword.

Oda: here are DF that are magical. Just taking one bite from the DF (magical fruit) gives the user power. They can unlock more power (awakening) just from using the (magical fruit) power.

Same Haters: there is nothing wrong with DF. It's the users power. I will ignore the fact the fruits are magical.

:milaugh:
Zoro is natty, haters can't stand that. :myman:strip them down to nothing but physicals and Zoro rapes all these wanked frauds, give them haki and only Luffy can compete, without DFs and Judge, the usual bunch get reduced to nothing.:myman:

Archiving this... get a pen and paper because Im taking you to school.

You just explained why Enma is a nerf in literally your own words. "he struggles to control even sword you guys said he mastered it but shown he never did" hence why he was struggling vs King

King: "A swordsman heldback by his own sword" That's a new one.

Zoro isnt relying on "Equipment" as at the end of the chapter all three swords are Coated in CoC
Sanji awakened his abilites via using RaidSuit

Where did Zoro ask for Help in fight vs King?
Franky asked if Zoro needed help to which Zoro said No... I.e Zoro doesnt need help

Mihawk the same guy who constantly dueled with Shanks... That Mihawk
It is power up like G4 that has it's own nerf, but it isn't taking away he needs it to try to beat stronger enemies than his own skill.

He is relying on it as again magical sword that can put anything on there unlike Sandai and Wado, so he isn't fighting with skill, only by magical means to try to hurt Queen.

Why you using words of guy who isn't swordsman to understand a swordsman?

Still people feel like they have to help him in his fight though more as you see it and Enma is showing that again.

Yet can't beat YCs and Crocodile in a fight, so Idk what you mean there.

Definitely relative speed to Gear 4, I think Sanji as of this chapter can probably push Katakuri to an Extreme Diff fight. He might even Win tbh. He's 1st Commander level but he's losing to all of them except maybe Kat.
I've done some research & not even gear 4 show speed like sanji did the vanishing without lines, sanji is definitely moving faster, & Queen is a guy that track Marco & marco is definitely faster than gear 4 but I do agree with somethings you say

Status
Not open for further replies.