Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I see now what is going on.

The second Kanji is also Wind, but I think Redon/Korean guy misspelled it as well as TalkOP.

風脚= Jambe

悪魔風脚=Diable Jambe

魔神風 is Redon's spoiler, he's missing the last character for Jambe. The first 2 characters are different, but both translate to "Diable" in French (Literally Akuma on the first one vs Moshen in Chinese).

So either this is still just Diable Jambe, but spelled different, or it's going to be called something else in Katakana when we see it. Idk.

@Chaves my bad, you are probably right.

So Is it translated to

Demon WIND or Demon GOD wind

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I already knew Zoro will get COC, but aura is something not only he have as other characters have it, but are not COC.

That is more fear than COC though. Enma is truly on issue on his abilities than his own skill about it.
Post automatically merged:

Seth, shut your bitch ass up. Your not credible, bruh.
You better stop now @Seth , Moe’s getting mad
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Your moeronical crying ain't impressing.
Seth, please. Crying is for betas, we know your one of them :cheers:.
Again with this magical weapon BS?
:whitepress:
You sanjistans dont know when to give up with that retarded narrative do ya? You speak about Oda, but you dont seem to get a clue when he gives you one...How many freacking times he need to explain to you fools that its ZORO'S OWN HAKI AND SKILL not some magical sword Oden haki BS? Its not an unearned PU too, since he has shown signs of CoC since before the TS. Not like a certain character that just unlocked metal skin out of nothing.
Unlocking CoC in the next arc or the arc after that wont matter for shit too, because it would already stablish how far behind Sanji is compared to Zoro and Luffy, he is not even in the same league with them and thats why Oda is putting another CoC user stronger than Sanji in the crew.
Accept it, Sanji is destined to live up to his name as a 3th in everything he does, now he is delegated to Luffy's YC3.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
So Enma acting out on it's own is not magical or have a will of it's own then? Imagine talking that BS after previous chapters :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Nah it more Enma's abilities as while it use Haki from user, it have it own abilities on making more stronger than it is. You can see that as why Zoro isn't able to put same effort in Wado and Sandai. Until then, Enma been carrying his ass in many of his fights. It's all about magical weapon, not skill with him.

Sanji having COC is apparent, it is dumbass nature to think he isn't able to have it this point.

Nah, that's Zoro's position. When your ragdoll like a fodder, your barely YC lvl to YC. Sanji beating Queen puts him YC++ this point. No need for copium, because you can't handle Zoro getting his ass beat by 'one-shot' YCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.