Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He was already fighting 3 YCs at one point and they couldn't beat him. Sanji was already another level prior.

Seth, we know that is all on you, bruh. Stop talking like your headcannons are facts when they are not. You been on agenda ever since 'ZKK' been debunked here :milaugh:.
Why mods are such masochists and allow permabanned frauds to roam freely like wtf.

Your hypocrite ass saying something about credibility or agenda is a material for a CV to apply for Cricus.

I have never seen anybody so butt hurt over using a sword.

Oda: Enma held Zoro back and to control it Zoro had to grow stronger. The benefit of learning to control enma can be applied to any sword. IE: Zoro coating all his swords with CoA and CoC.

Haters: Zoro is nothing without this magical sword.

Oda: here are DF that are magical. Just taking one bite from the DF (magical fruit) gives the user power. They can unlock more power (awakening) just from using the (magical fruit) power.

Same Haters: there is nothing wrong with DF. It's the users power. I will ignore the fact the fruits are magical.

:milaugh:

I'm confident to say that sanji clearly way fast than gear 4 we thought he disappeared last chapter but it was his speed & it seems he's moving even faster
Definitely relative speed to Gear 4, I think Sanji as of this chapter can probably push Katakuri to an Extreme Diff fight. He might even Win tbh. He's 1st Commander level but he's losing to all of them except maybe Kat.

Why mods are such masochists and allow permabanned frauds to roam freely like wtf.

Your hypocrite ass saying something about credibility or agenda is a material for a CV to apply for Cricus.
I can get @RayanOO to take you away if you can't handle being here, Seth. I mean fraud like yourself should go away then instead thinking on Head Piece and someone as another user who isn't here amymore.

I said either he unlocks it either this arc or future arc. That what I said. Like how your backing away from how I said early now. Also so your saying Usopp unlock it faster than Zoro does without a magical weapon? That is funny man :milaugh:.
Again with this magical weapon BS?
:whitepress:
You sanjistans dont know when to give up with that retarded narrative do ya? You speak about Oda, but you dont seem to get a clue when he gives you one...How many freacking times he need to explain to you fools that its ZORO'S OWN HAKI AND SKILL not some magical sword Oden haki BS? Its not an unearned PU too, since he has shown signs of CoC since before the TS. Not like a certain character that just unlocked metal skin out of nothing.
Unlocking CoC in the next arc or the arc after that wont matter for shit too, because it would already stablish how far behind Sanji is compared to Zoro and Luffy, he is not even in the same league with them and thats why Oda is putting another CoC user stronger than Sanji in the crew.
Accept it, Sanji is destined to live up to his name as a 3th in everything he does, now he is delegated to Luffy's YC3.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

For comedy purpose. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Beside if you want calm me down for whatever, say enough bloodthirsty bug killer. This name sound cool.
instead saying call your tits off or whateve. Just say enough your bloodthirsty bug killer If you wan to calm me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.