Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I see now what is going on.

The second Kanji is also Wind, but I think Redon/Korean guy misspelled it as well as TalkOP.

風脚= Jambe

悪魔風脚=Diable Jambe

魔神風 is Redon's spoiler, he's missing the last character for Jambe. The first 2 characters are different, but both translate to "Diable" in French (Literally Akuma on the first one vs Moshen in Chinese).

So either this is still just Diable Jambe, but spelled different, or it's going to be called something else in Katakana when we see it. Idk.

@Chaves my bad, you are probably right.
That's why I told you, what Sanji is wearing now is ''Demon God Leg''

恶魔 - Devil (akuma)
魔神 - Demon God (Majin)

But as Sanji names it in French, it will probably be something like ''Dieu Diable Jambe'' or ''Divine Diable Jambe''

Oda giving us what we want

Speedster Monster Cyborg Queen vs Speedster CoO master Sanji

This is the best scenario possible, only CoC would make it absolutely perfect
:finally::finally::finally:

You are talking about yourself now. Difference between me and you is that my favorite character has feats that I can back up with in some conversations.

You are just like:

Sanji stronger, Sanji better, Sanji this that. When asked for feats, panels, arguments you replying with some laugh emojis or calling people names.
Nope, talking to you and those on Head Piece like 'ZKK' being debunked, 'one-shot Yonkos', 'Zoro mastered Enma before the war', etc.. You guys on headcannon and can't never admit fault when prove wrong. Come back when you able to admit fault than BS your way thinking you knew about what happen when you know that isn't true.

I only ever said Sanji is stronger than you think and will beat YC like Queen which is big feat. Never went overboard like you guys trying to push Zoro can easily beat Luffy, when we know Luffy neg-diffs him this point.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nope, talking to you and those on Head Piece like 'ZKK' being debunked, 'one-shot Yonkos', 'Zoro mastered Enma before the war', etc.. You guys on headcannon and can't never admit fault when prove wrong. Come back when you able to admit fault than BS your way thinking you knew about what happen when you know that isn't true.

I only ever said Sanji is stronger than you think and will beat YC like Queen which is big feat. Never went overboard like you guys trying to push Zoro can easily beat Luffy, when we know Luffy neg-diffs him this point.
I said I was wrong and what? The stronger King is the more hype for Zoro.

Luffy neg diffs Zoro? XD.

I said I was wrong and what? The stronger King is the more hype for Zoro.

Luffy neg diffs Zoro? XD.
On all of these or only ones you choose to? King is YC lvl still and you have to admit Zoro prior was like YC lvl2 or bit lower before fighting him if he struggling this.

Luffy does beat Zoro, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.