Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ cannot explained by CoC, period. It never scared anyone, and it's one of the most spammed thing in the series.
Diable jambe is to sanji what the gum gum fruit is to luffy

So obviously he's gonna spam it

And we kind of need an explanation on Diable Jambe, and at this point it's obviously not germa related
Post automatically merged:

Personally I will never believe that Sanji will get CoC unless any YC2 shows he has it ( especially Roo )
:josad:

There's hope for smoothie, if oda remembers her

Coz oda wanted Zor>= Sanji
Zoro is limited that Sanji
Sanji is a complete fighter : flight, dura, AoE, Speed etc...

I reality Zoro can't beat Sanji, Marco can't beat Jozu, King can't beat Queen
The stronger guys lack the skills to beat their crewmates
But of the stats you listed the only one Zoro doesn't have is flight. Like Zoro's speed is obviously less than Sanji's but he's still fast, especially his attack speed

And tbh it's only now that Sanji's durability is legitimately good, whereas before it was a pretty obvious weakness. They can both be complete fighters, it's not mutually exclusive

Btw I will drop a small info

demon god wind is a slashing kick is has the ability to cut (think of zoro scar kaido) this has the same ability

Not a regular brute kick

it is a fire kick which penetrates the top layer of skin and burns form the inside leaving a scar

:crazwhat:
So Rankyaku + burn? Sounds Good! Always thought it was a shame that Sanji didn't learn Rankyaku as it would fit his style and he would gain some long distance attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.