Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not strongest YC1 in the world, bruh. He is YC1, but not strongest than guys like Macro and Beckman. He isn't that close to Yonko lvl by any means and Luffy can one-shot Zoro as he can't handle inside of his body getting hit as no blocking that.
What would place Marco above King exactly considering how durable King is and that Marco didn't even seem to make him bleed when he was hitting his base at the very beginning?

Does that mean Crocodile is partnering with Doffy soon
:steef:
Post automatically merged:

He can do that “AFTER” the evil Sanji drama lol
I despise the idea of it entirely, it’s basically an assassination of sanji’s character to me. Not to mention, how would it even realistically happen? Is the crew just gonna stand back and watch them fight even though Luffy clearly thinks it’s fine for Sanji to come back as a fully fledged captain? Not likely imo lol and it also feels like a hugely unnecessary side track. Let’s not forget that there’s no way in hell Zoro is going to be in fighting shape by the end of the arc either.

I despise the idea of it entirely, it’s basically an assassination of sanji’s character to me. Not to mention, how would it even realistically happen? Is the crew just gonna stand back and watch them fight even though Luffy clearly thinks it’s fine for Sanji to come back as a fully fledged captain? Not likely imo lol and it also feels like a hugely unnecessary side track
I don’t care about your writing academic logics Lol

I’n the type of guy who LOVES asspulls cause they are so much more entertaining than your gradual logical power ups

so a huge turn.. Evil Sanji vs Zoro >>>>>>>>>> than any writing logic you put in front of me
Hhhhh

I want to be entertained
I don’t care about your “critically this chapter is well written” opinion hhhh

I don’t care about your writing academic logics Lol

I’n the type of guy who LOVES asspulls cause they are so much more entertaining than your gradual logical power ups

so a huge turn.. Evil Sanji vs Zoro >>>>>>>>>> than any writing logic you put in front of me
Hhhhh

I want to be entertained
I don’t care about your “critically this chapter is well written” opinion hhhh
And this is the reason I’m thankful every day that the story isn’t in the hands of this fandom because sometimes this fan base can be unreasonable lol

idk how but i like it

:kata:
Croc: ka-ka-ka-ka
Doffy: fu-fu-fu-fu

And this is the reason I’m thankful every day that the story isn’t in the hands of this fandom because sometimes this fan base can be unreasonable lol
Lol
You’re acting like Oda is not doing outrageous stuff already
Stop thinking Oda is glorified god who is writing a story that is cohesive hhhhh the dude is doing so many bad stuff and still doing so “I’m talking writing wise”
So the least he can do if he does that is compensate us with entertainment
Lol

Yeah exactly
I hope it makes Sanji end up having his genes take over
While Zoro/Sanji confrontation and Nami cries on the side is what gets him back to reason
idk about evil sanji but oda can do ALOT with this I'm sure the next chapter is gonna be a tier head of this succulent chapter

Exoskeleton (overrall better physical stats) + DJ upgrade
Sanji is a fkn beaaaast.
:steef:
exoskeleton is just steel skin fam.. his stats haven't been said to increase instead of steel skin

Croc: ka-ka-ka-ka
Doffy: fu-fu-fu-fu

Lol
You’re acting like Oda is not doing outrageous stuff already
Stop thinking Oda is glorified god who is writing a story that is cohesive hhhhh the dude is doing so many bad stuff and still doing so “I’m talking writing wise”
So the least he can do if he does that is compensate us with entertainment
Lol
Go read fairy tail my guy, you’re in the wrong fandom. For a weekly manga, the series is about as cohesive as it realistically can be. I don’t give a damn about your little criticisms. One piece is far from perfect and it’s certainly not above criticism but if your ideas ever got implemented into the story, I’m certain 99% of readers would drop it. Your ideas and logic turn the series into something it never has been and never will be. Holy shit, once again, thank all the gods you’re not writing it. It’s funny how you guys will sit here and call oda a shit writer like you guys can do so much better. You go write a weekly best selling manga that’s been in serialization for over 20 years and then come back and tell me how shit of a writer oda is

Status
Not open for further replies.