Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its in manga

Characters have clearly used koka and invisible coA on different occasions.

Blame oda for portraying this
invisible coa can be defensive and coated onto body parts.. so the whole koka being coating on body is fallacious

both invisible and hardening are the same except hardening is a level on top.. NOT A SEPARATE CATEGORY.. why are you categorizing them? and on what basis?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Show me invisible CoA Post time skip

Post automatically merged:

invisible coa can be defensive and coated onto body parts.. so the whole koka being coating on body is fallacious

both invisible and hardening are the same except hardening is a level on top.. NOT A SEPARATE CATEGORY.. why are you categorizing them? and on what basis?
Just google it out dude

As I said it's in the manga

Koka and CoA are two separate tiers of power though. Just read the Zoro vs Pica fight again. Once he starts using hardening the power behind his nameless slashes increases multifold.

Sanji has been using CoA. He hasn't used Armament hardening - which in Japanese is called Koka for some reason.
the are of the same category just hardening is more 'harder' how does that mean one can be coated onto body and other is just meant for logia..

and btw are you saying 1080 pound canon is inferior to hardend blade slashes?

CoA is different from CoA hardening. Pls re read the entire post timeskip if you are missing that lol.
No dude, it is the same shit.

Sanji always used that, Oda just didn't want to show because thats the way he choose to draw Sanji. Look at Vergo during Punk Hazard, he supposedly had Haki on his whole body, but his gloves were not shown with haki on full haki body mode, while it was shown on many other scenes, his legs also didn't show CoA during full haki body mode. Oda's inconsistencies were always there anyway

Luffy said Zoro and Sanji and himself could use haki, he didn't said "Only me and Zoro can make our bodies black
"

Well as of now i see queen is more interesting character than king . Queen has a lot of technique eg cyborg , vinsmoke copy, dinosaur snake , laser beam and not to mention ice oni soon .

While king only have fire, speed , aerial fight , sword and spam of tempura udon. Hopefully, he will show something interesting soon as Zoro already used his PU .

If nothing interesting happen then katakuri is a better YC1 than king . Kata easily counter all of king technique.
:kayneshrug:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the are of the same category just hardening is more 'harder' how does that mean one can be coated onto body and other is just meant for logia..

and btw are you saying 1080 pound canon is inferior to hardend blade slashes?
an unhardened 1080 pound canon is indeed inferior to a hardened unnamed slash as zoro showed against pica.

I don't know if Oda thinks about the inconsistency of his story while writing
Judge can make people invisible but didn't do it for Reiju, Ichiji, himself or his army for some reason
Queen learned to make himself invisible but didn't share that device or whatever it is with Other calamities or Kaido
Imagine what would happen with a stealth Kaido
A stealth kaido Isa big problem for anyone but image if queen madeall beast Pirates invisible they would be the ultimate army

No dude, it is the same shit.

Sanji always used that, Oda just didn't want to show because thats the way he choose to draw Sanji. Look at Vergo during Punk Hazard, he supposedly had Haki on his whole body, but his gloves were not shown with haki on full haki body mode, while it was shown on many other scenes, his legs also didn't show CoA during full haki body mode. Oda's inconsistencies were always there anyway

Luffy said Zoro and Sanji and himself could use haki, he didn't said "Only me and Zoro can make our bodies black
"

Zoro fans on denial state . :sanmoji:

Bruh I would'nt be surprised if in the chapter Sanji just charged his attack with fire and just jumped straight at Queen. Like how the hell did the Korean's leaker know he's using "exoskeleton" and shit :goatasure:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's like saying Luffy vs Katakuri was ruined because Katakuri stabbed himself to let Luffy have a chance
I'd rather a fucking CQC fight instead of King spamming ranged attack but I guess we don't share the same opinion
Ngl, I still think I would be little bit more hyped about Zoro's fight if, instead of the mandatory King/Queen fights, either Kyoshiro or Orochi were completely revamped into an powerful samurai and it would be Zoro's fight, almost making a call back to his Zombie Ryuma fight.
Surpassing some "current most powerful samurai in Wano" would be way cooler for his progression than "here's the random YC1 of this arc".

Status
Not open for further replies.