Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, also i'm super curious how Oda is gonna draw Sanji's harderning. Maybe some black lightning at the impact or something
I see two main possibilities:
1. He doesn’t and just mentions it
2. Sanji coats his body and we see his face has black on it like vergo (I hope this isnt the case, I think black coating on a body typically looks messy)

I really hope Oda develops Shiryu a bit more.
So far all we know about him is that he likes to kill kill kill kill.
Since he might be Zoro's only straight up sword duel before Mihawk, I wish it could be a little bit more than "he happens to have a sword and maybe CoC as well".
Maybe besides his violent nature, Shiryu actually values fighting strong swordsmen?
Maybe?
please.
He likes his sword and has his own swordstyle so I guess he's more of a traditional swordman than says King or Smoothie. Maybe some backstory with his sword and old man Shimotsuki and bam we got a nice fight on Zoro :finally:

Lmao we don't even have the panels yet. I knew what I was talking about dumbass
we don’t have the panels? We’re talking about 1028 bruh….You we’re saying Sanji gets hit in this panel because Queen said he was careless….. Thts false information…..

I belive he CAN'T use Adv Armament with G4 because he is already using Regular Armament with G4(full body) and we can't use 2 types of the same haki at same time.

That's why Luffy was trainning with G4 but only learned at base form. That's why Kaido dodged Red Hawk and none of the G4 attacks.
There are GIANT RYUO BUBBLES on his fist when using G4 against Kaido.
You cannot damage Kaido (with force rather than hax) WITHOUT Barrier Haki at the MINIMUM, that was the whole POINT of learning barrier in the begining.

Also Kid implied that yes the G4 gattling was worthwhile and DID do substantial internal damage to Kaido. Which makes sense, as this is the ONLY attack that put Kaido down for an extended period, and every portrayal subsequent is POST- G4 ryuo enhanced gattling damage.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then why is the one that is not koka called colores of armament if it has no color
I mean, the actual translation is Busoshoku Haki. The hardening is termed as Busoshoku hardening.

The colour comes from translating the word "Haki" into "colour". Invisible CoA is a thing - I'll show you an example from this arc itself.
King was not using CoA hardening from the start of his fight against Zoro. He was matching Zoro equally without using CoA hardening.

He started using it in chapter 1032 and then he overpowered him easily.

Post automatically merged:

This is Zoro, a swordsman, using his own techniques and stuff, this has nothing to do with Sanji and his CoA

Also there are several fights in One Piece where you could say a supposedly weaker attack looked stronger than a supposedly stronger one
Or CoA hardening actually improves AP.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I mean, the actual translation is Busoshoku Haki. The hardening is termed as Busoshoku hardening.

The colour comes from translating the word "Haki" into "colour". Invisible CoA is a thing - I'll show you an example from this arc itself.
King was not using CoA hardening from the start of his fight against Zoro. He was matching Zoro equally without using CoA hardening.

He started using it in chapter 1032 and then he overpowered him easily.

Post automatically merged:

Or CoA hardening actually improves AP.
Nice

Nothing less expected from a zoro boi:kata:

I’m assuming he’ll do stuff like, “This exoskeleton is crap but it’s resilient. If I combine my Armament Haki with my Exoskeleton my body I wonder how much fire my body can handle before it becomes too much.” or Some kinda line like that
So it's not even hardening because the cook has never showed it before and it would be impossible to see it with him using a dark suit. :josad:
Queen really goes down to basic CoA after casually tanking Ls Memories. This chapter is going to be spicy. :hohoho:

Status
Not open for further replies.