Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure it’s just to establish the monster trio. Then in Enies Lobby came around reinforced it. Now we’ve seen it evolve to the Pirate King and his wings.

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji with varying gaps depending on plot are just how it’s always going to be.
Powerscaling Whiskey Peak or Little Garden feels like powerscaling this:

Sanji calls Zoro slow, Zoro uses his most recent sword to attack Sanji, Sanji dodges and says he could end Zoro right there.

Nami comes and one shots both

Nami >>> Sanji > Zoro
:suresure::suresure:

There is actually other moments you could do the same

All of Zoro’s opponents can one shot people with the same rank as them. Everyone knows this.
Post automatically merged:

Shut up nerd.
They don’t have ranks ugh. Like for god sake think about it rationally. If King joined Big Mom, by your logic that’d make Katakuri YC2, Jack Yc2, and Queen YC1 without them even doing anything.

I agree that Sanji downplay is stupid and very prevalent, but I'm also not gonna act like I don't see tons of people trying to push agendas that make Luffy miles and miles further ahead of Zoro than he really is while simultaneously trying to ignore the fact that there is a legitimately visible gap between Zoro/Sanji
Maybe in ap but i think it honestly balances out overall

Lol, Fujitora actually drags down the admirals like Big Mom does for the Yonko
Nah that’s Kizaru. Dude has shown no ambition so far.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji calls Zoro slow, Zoro uses his most recent sword to attack Sanji, Sanji dodges and says he could end Zoro right there.

Nami >>> Sanji > Zoro

Nah my favorite is Vivi >>> Monster trio when she one shot all of them for trying to eat a cat monster

B
The flawed Enies Lobby doriki is what started all of it. Before Enies lobby arc you cant make any argument for Zoro and Sanji being close. He looked closer to Luffy before Enies Lobby Arc happened. And then Thriller Bark onwards Zoro is closer to Luffy. Zoro powerups too frequently to be closer to Sanji tbh.

The special about Sanji has always been that unlike the other crewmates outside of Luffy, Sanji is the only person Zoro cant just Low Diff.
Before I joined one piece groups on the internet I had though sanji was stronger right at his introduction and then in arlong Park when he fought arlongs rhm. Wasn't until alabasta that I thought zoro was slightly stronger.

Not need? This is stupid.

Sanji uses haki in his attacks LOL. He was gonna die with Doflamingo, he was gonna get stomped by Vergo and he did not need it?

Since his leg is already black, we cant see haki, but he obviously uses it. Even Luffy mentioned it in punk hazard.
Luffy mentioned that he can use it to law. Not that he has already. I’m quite sure if Sanji used haki Oda would have illustrated it in a way that shows it. Like a black aura or something.We don’t know if he would have lost to Vergo if he continued the fight. That’s is speculation on your part. A lot of people don’t realize something. Oda uses Sanji to show how strong a character is. He showed that Vergo could fight sanji and even overpower him, if he doesn’t fight seriously or go all out. That same Vergo kicked Smokers as and also gave Law a hard time. Against doffy I agree. Law had no chance against him and it took Luffy to use gear 4 twice to defeat him. Current Sanji stomps doffy. Back than he would have lost.

Nami >>> Sanji > Zoro

Except little gardens a literal arc parralelling zoro and sanji by powerscaling. Kinda hard not to powerscale with that.

Oh I agree 100% with you, my main point was that I didn't think it made sense to treat little garden more seriously/more importantly than whiskey peak. The reason I said it was contradictory was just that it's weird that Oda played up the Luffy/Zoro dynamic and the Zoro/Sanji dynamic in basically back-to-back chapters which is confusing when trying to assess the "true" hierarchy of the crew
which is Oda's motive to being with and we have seen that consistently.. that he leaves this part ambiguous

Status
Not open for further replies.