Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t. We know the power construct of the straw hats:
Luffy > Zoro > Sanji >> all others

My initial point was when pg said that Zoro and Sanji were only compared because of “flawed doriki” and I pointed out they were first shown as Rivals in Little Garden. then franosuke said that the little garden scene didn’t make sense because of Whiskey peak.

Both are gags and both portray the power of the characters. Where Luffy is above Zoro who’s not far behind and Zoro is above Sanji who’s not far behind.
Oh I agree 100% with you, my main point was that I didn't think it made sense to treat little garden more seriously/more importantly than whiskey peak. The reason I said it was contradictory was just that it's weird that Oda played up the Luffy/Zoro dynamic and the Zoro/Sanji dynamic in basically back-to-back chapters which is confusing when trying to assess the "true" hierarchy of the crew

But it's not clear that Zoro is the undisputable #2?
Either way, not 1 time in the whole series have Zoro and Sanji had a legitimate brawl or serious strength contest. It is almost always just back-and-forth bickering and trying to make the other guy look bad. Luffy & Zoro have a significantly friendlier relationship than Zoro & Sanji, so there's no real reason for them to randomly break out into arguments.

Plus, Zoro & Luffy are both part of the Worst Generation, who are all collectively called "rivals" for being the top dog of the pirate world. That's a cheap argument though, so I'm not gonna go further down that road
1. Zoro is the indisputable #2 but he’s not on the same level as the #1. Zoro has long accepted his role as Luffys sword. He’s not Luffys rival.

2. Yeah rivals are always back and forth. Zoro and Sanji are a sibling rivalry?

3. Worst generation were not something planned out before Sabaody. The only people in this race are Luffy and Blackbeard let’s be honest.

No it doesn't. It is normal G4 bubbles just like against Doflamingo.

Kaido is getting hurt by all Scabbards swords, Law's fucking stones(stupid), Kid's WWE moves and Killer sound cuts.

What Kid imply or not doesn't matter. He has no knowledge to talk about what is hurting or not Kaido. Even Luffy said his attacks were too shallow even using ACoA(stupid too). Only Zoro made real damage to Kaido when he used Ashura.

No damage.

You do realise yonkou are considered as literally equal to the admirals in that regard? Strongest fighters in the pirate world? If anything, you just shat in your own bed with that one. they literally had equal portrayal but yonkou just turned to shit quicker bc they were relevant quicker.. idek why im bothering, admirals=yonkous and they are both fucking trash. Fuji is the only admiral i actually like and i like big mom's homies not even any of the current yonkou. fuck the yonkou and admirals. Kaido was just zoro hype for me, Shanks is a fucking fraud til proven otherwise, aidsbeard was a waste of panels half the time, Akainu literally sucks ass (highest ap DF and did nothing with it yet, he only put the hole in ace due to fucking DF superiority)
Primebeard carries the yonkou
Fuji hard carries the admirals

I dont even like powerscaling this manga, oda fucked us
Lol, Fujitora actually drags down the admirals like Big Mom does for the Yonko

Oh I agree 100% with you, my main point was that I didn't think it made sense to treat little garden more seriously/more importantly than whiskey peak. The reason I said it was contradictory was just that it's weird that Oda played up the Luffy/Zoro dynamic and the Zoro/Sanji dynamic in basically back-to-back chapters which is confusing when trying to assess the "true" hierarchy of the crew
I’m pretty sure it’s just to establish the monster trio. Then in Enies Lobby came around reinforced it. Now we’ve seen it evolve to the Pirate King and his wings.

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji with varying gaps depending on plot are just how it’s always going to be.

I’m pretty sure it’s just to establish the monster trio. Then in Enies Lobby came around reinforced it. Now we’ve seen it evolve to the Pirate King and his wings.

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji with varying gaps depending on plot are just how it’s always going to be.
Yeah it's like sometimes when Oda wants to hype up Luffy by himself he leans more towards the "wings" depiction with Luffy as a clear cut above everyone else and Zoro/Sanji as just his "support" but other times he likes to have Zoro stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Luffy with the "captain and right-hand" dynamic, and then sometimes he likes to put all three of them on equal standing and fighting together

Yeah it's like sometimes when Oda wants to hype up Luffy by himself he leans more towards the "wings" depiction with Luffy as a clear cut above everyone else and Zoro/Sanji as just his "support" but other times he likes to have Zoro stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Luffy with the "captain and right-hand" dynamic, and then sometimes he likes to put all three of them on equal standing and fighting together
Yeah it’s all dependent on plot and what Oda wants to portray. Although I’m sure as the story begins to come more towards an end itll focus more on Luffy with Zoro and Sanji as supports during the major wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.