Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao zoro showcased a speed feat in Whiskey peak that sanji already accomplished. Plus he showed early signs of observation haki in little garden. Sanjis physical feats in his introduction alone had me thinking sanji>zoro before alabasta.

There are feats. Such as displaying gray durability facing arlongs rhm or kicking him through a building. There's plenty of feats that you don't want to see.
Arlongs crew isn't a good example, Its Implied Zoro could have defeated Arlong himself if he wasn't injured. Arlong was shook when he saw Zoro.
Zoro was also nerfed heavily in that arc still managed to low diff Hachi who the 3rd guy. Also Despite Sanji being in a better conditio, Zoro was the one who had to hold Arlong off.... while Sanji went to save luffy.

Also regarding physical feats, you talk about Sanji kicking people through buildings, Zoro Lifted Buildings lol.

This forum and Twitter would implode if Sanji vs. Zoro somehow actually happens and doesn't get a clear conclusion :denzimote:
Since Sanji didn't hit Osome, i don't think he is going evil, him hitting her was supposed to be the major confirmation that Sanji was changing his personality.

So i don't know if Sanji vs Zoro will actually happen tbh

Since Sanji didn't hit Osome, i don't think he is going evil, him hitting her was supposed to be the major confirmation that Sanji was changing his personality.

So i don't know if Sanji vs Zoro will actually happen tbh
Yeah I was actually confused about that. Did the spoilers mean that Queen in the present attacked her or were they confirming that the person who originally attacked her was Queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.