Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Since Sanji didn't hit Osome, i don't think he is going evil, him hitting her was supposed to be the major confirmation that Sanji was changing his personality.

So i don't know if Sanji vs Zoro will actually happen tbh
It's just another one of Oda's fake tension writings, nothing new.

Yeah I was actually confused about that. Did the spoilers mean that Queen in the present attacked her or were they confirming that the person who originally attacked her was Queen?
The thing is i don't know if Sanji really hit her during 1031, he may have done it, but the spoilers make it look like Queen did it

But it could also be that Sanji really beat her or something, and Queen just hit her in this chapter (1034).

That would be much better, cuz evil Sanji would make sense

@AdmiralKinyagi lol you pissed off many people by calling Pterosaurs as bird.
Maybe when we discover a living Pterosaur which it has feathers and use dna text to see how it related to birds.

Kongamato is example cryptIid creature from Congo jungle. It is living pterosaur in Congo jungle.
It does attack humans when it want you for food or you are in territory. Some day I will travel to congo jungle and capture this creature with camera. Of course, I will let this creature sneak attack on me for easier time to find this creature.

@MarineHQ62 let anti admirals people mock us as dumb people or whatever.

Now before we say it must be fake, remember giant squid is used to be myth but it is now science fact.
Discovering living pterodactyl today will solve birds and dinosaur related mystery.

It's just another one of Oda's fake tension writings, nothing new.
The thing is i don't know if Sanji really hit her during 1031, he may have done it, but the spoilers make it look like Queen did it

But it could also be that Sanji really beat her or something, and Queen just hit her in this chapter (1034).

That would be much better, cuz evil Sanji would make sense
We will only know when the full summary drops

@AdmiralKinyagi lol you pissed off many people by calling Pterosaurs as bird.
Maybe when we discover a living Pterosaur which it has feathers and use dna text to see how it related to birds.

Kongamato is example cryptIid creature from Congo jungle. It is living pterosaur in Congo jungle.
It does attack humans when it want you for food or you are in territory. Some day I will travel to congo jungle and capture this creature with camera. Of course, I will let this creature sneak attack on me for easier time to find this creature.

@MarineHQ62 let anti admirals people mock us as dumb people or whatever.

Now before we saw it must be fake, remember giant squid is used to be myth but it is now science fact.
Discovering living pterodactyl today will solve birds and dinosaur related mystery.
We literally have fossil where Pterosaurs have Pycnofibers, not feathers

Luffy mentioned that he can use it to law. Not that he has already. I’m quite sure if Sanji used haki Oda would have illustrated it in a way that shows it. Like a black aura or something.We don’t know if he would have lost to Vergo if he continued the fight. That’s is speculation on your part. A lot of people don’t realize something. Oda uses Sanji to show how strong a character is. He showed that Vergo could fight sanji and even overpower him, if he doesn’t fight seriously or go all out. That same Vergo kicked Smokers as and also gave Law a hard time. Against doffy I agree. Law had no chance against him and it took Luffy to use gear 4 twice to defeat him. Current Sanji stomps doffy. Back than he would have lost.

It is not speculation, it is just that sometimes, understanding the manga is beyond some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.