Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoan = increased physical strenght only when transformed/using the fruit powers.
jyabra and lucci took the doriki test without using their devil fruits
so your arguments has no value
im saying kaku > jabura in terms of ovr power lvl since he ate a df and uses swords. hes between lucci and jabra but closer to jabra than lucci.

doriki is misleading since it only measures physical strength. what we can say is that base kaku >= base jabra in physical strength.

however im talking about ovr power lvl.

im saying kaku > jabura in terms of ovr power lvl since he ate a df and uses swords. hes between lucci and jabra but closer to jabra than lucci.

doriki is misleading since it only measures physical strength. what we can say is that base kaku >= base jabra in physical strength.

Someone who can read the manga?
That's rare
:crazwhat::hohoho:

Arlongs crew isn't a good example, Its Implied Zoro could have defeated Arlong himself if he wasn't injured. Arlong was shook when he saw Zoro.
Zoro was also nerfed heavily in that arc still managed to low diff Hachi who the 3rd guy. Also Despite Sanji being in a better conditio, Zoro was the one who had to hold Arlong off.... while Sanji went to save luffy.

Also regarding physical feats, you talk about Sanji kicking people through buildings, Zoro Lifted Buildings lol.

Bruh yall zoro wankers always wank tf out of arlongs reaction.

doriki represents physical strength and that alone.

kaku then ate a df (zoan so enhances his physical abilities) and then uses swords.

kaku > jabra. in terms of power lvl.
kaku is somewhat in the middle between lucci and jabra but closer to jabra than lucci.

theres a reason why doriki was binned right after that and it was misleading as fuck since it only measured physical strength.
Doriki doesnt count devil's fruit. This is the ten thousand time that I have to say it. Will you learn?

If you really want to be technical. I can also say that Jyabra has a carnivorous zoan which are stated to be better (stronger? faster?)
Jyabra also the only one who can use tekkai while moving...
Lucci >> Kaku = jyabra (the difference between kaku and jyabra is so small that it's not worth putting the ">=" )

@solis you should really accept the fake deaths may happen in real life. :kata: imagine your loved one is thought to be dead, but you find your loved one is not dead, you will be happy to see this person is alive.
I have no problem with fake deaths because it is just one piece story.
That is my opinion. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.